E I G H T

The feast began in the main hall at sundown, everyone gathered to eat and drink. Others, like Jon, were not allowed to join them. He was taking it personally, even the practice dummy was feeling his rage and anger. Astri was even allowed to attend the feast, but without Jon it didn't feel right. She knew she was a bastard, now an orphan. She didn't care, either way she was happy.

Even if she had to look after little children her whole life, she'd still be happy despite her plans to one day leave Winterfell and do something else with herself.

Astri had been putting Bran and Rickon to bed, it seemed like they had a long day. They fell asleep quickly, each having their direwolf close by. They would be out until morning came. Astri had left them to sleep, closing their doors and heading back to the feast. Soon she was going to have to bring Arya to bed, who was probably causing trouble in the main hall, as usual when they have large feasts like these.

Astri didn't mind walking up and down like this, she didn't want to be at the feast anyway. She felt bad for Jon.

She wanted to go see him, maybe spend time with him instead of in the main hall. Astri had been seated near Robb and Theon, the last two people she wanted to look at or talk to. From where Robb sat he could see how unhappy she was in this very moment, looking at her frown. Astri didn't have any friends, only Robb and Jon, but she lived with them so it didn't count. But she liked being alone, reading books and in her own space.

There was nothing more she'd be doing with her time, she never really got any time to herself anyway.

Astri looked around the room, everyone was laughing, drinking, some were even dancing and eating. She had ate already, not wishing for anything more. Her eyes came back to the table, glancing up and meeting Robb's gaze. He gave her a small smile, which she didn't return. Astri looked away from him, but Robb knew she'd look back again and this time he'd make her smile. Astri played with her earlobe, slowly turning back to Robb and he was pulling a funny face at her, which had caught her off guard and she began to giggle. He had her hooked.

She covered her mouth with her hand, pulling herself together and she just couldn't help her smile after she dropped her hand. It also made Robb smile, loving her laugh. Astri bit down on her bottom lip, shaking her head lightly at him. Then out of nowhere they heard a squeal, both of them turned to see Sansa with food on her face. Most of the children at the table had burst out laughing, which included Robb and Astri cringed.

"Arya!" Sansa squealed, her friend helping to wipe the mess from her face and Astri looked up at Lady Stark.

She motioned for her to help with Arya, Robb also noticing this too and they both had to get up. Astri and Robb got out of their seats, heading over to Arya as Sansa continued to panic. Robb lifted his little sister from her seat, putting her down on the floor. "Time for bed." He told her, only to get a groan in response.

Astri holding her hand out, Arya grabbing it. "You just love trouble, little one." Astri smiled down at her, she smiled back. Robb followed behind them, Astri glancing back at him and he was also smiling.

Arya looked forward again, "All Sansa cares about is being Queen someday."

Robb came to his sister's side, looking down at her. "And what do you care about?"

"Anything, but marrying a Lannister." Both Robb and Astri chuckled at the little girl, coming to her bedroom. Robb opened the door, letting Arya walk in as she let go of Astri's hand. Robb and Astri stood on either side of the door, looking at each other. It was clear that they were going to talk the minute Arya went to bed.

"Goodnight." Robb and Astri spoke at the same time, looking at each other and not at Arya.

The young girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, looking between the two of them. "Aren't you going to tell me a story? Help me change?" Arya questioned, Astri turning to her and she sighed. "Arya, Tri is not your servant." Robb spoke up for her this time, making the young woman beside him narrow her eyes as she looked at him.

"But I..." "Sleep tight." Robb closed the door, confusing the small child as he did and Astri smiled. They could hear Arya's groan from the other side of the door, making them laugh. But she will learn soon enough.

"I see why my mother never had more than one child." She smirked at Robb, turning on her heels.

He was quick to follow after her. "I see you are speaking to me again," he continued, "This mean you are over what happened?"

Astri rolled her light eyes, "I just wished you had said something, so that I didn't look like a whore..." "You are not. And I am sorry I didn't say anything." He stopped her, holding onto her shoulders and looking into her eyes. Astri pursed her lips into a smile, "It was one of the greatest sleeps I have ever had, Robb Stark."

That put a smile on his face, "Then we should do it again." He brought his hands down her arms, lacing their fingers together and pulling her along with him. "Robb, there is a feast going on. We have to go back." She reminded him, trying to pull away from his grip and he wasn't having it. He turned around, Astri hoping he was letting her go, but that was not the case. Robb lifted her from the ground by her legs, throwing her over his shoulder.

"I hate you," she huffed, "I really do."

Robb smirked, "Watch what you say, Tri. You'll hurt my feelings."

She rolled her eyes, waiting for them to reach Robb's bedroom. When they did he had opened the door quickly, closing it behind them and he gently dropped her onto the bed. Then a thought came to her mind, "We should spend time with Jon since we're not in the main hall anymore," she looked up at him, "We have not seen him all night, Robb."

The young man sighed in response, he knew why his half-brother wasn't allowed to dine with them tonight and it did break his heart a little. He just had no control over the situation.

Astri wasn't supposed to be so bold when voicing her opinions, but when it came to Jon she didn't care. No one deserved to be treated like that, bastard or not. Jon was a Stark. "I love your mother. She has been good to me since I was born," Astri looked down at her hands, "I do not like the way she treats Jon. It is not fair on him. It's not his fault." She looked back up at Robb, making herself a little more comfortable on the bed. Robb didn't know what to say.

He could only think of one thing, "My father is not your father." Both of them hoped not, but that just made Astri even more upset. "How do we know? Have you met my father? I don't even know if my true parentage is what they say it is." She confessed, fiddling with her fingers. Robb was at a loss for words.

Astri shook her head, she stood up from the bed and began walking to the door. "I think I'll go find Jon," she opened the door, "I'll see you in the morning." Robb watched her leave, he had no idea what had even happened.

Astri closed the door behind her, wondering down the hall and continuing to fiddle with her hands. She been looking at where she going, bumping into a large frame and she jumped, looking up at the person who held onto her arms.

It was Jaime Lannister.

"Sir Jaime," she bowed her head, "I do apologise. I should have been watching where I was going." The older man smiled down at her, "No need to apologise..." "Astri."

She smiled, he nodded. "Beautiful god." He spoke, making her face scrunch up in confusion. "I beg your pardon?" She politely questioned. "That's what your name means."

"Oh, I had no idea," she chuckled, "I will remember that." Jaime examined her face, wondering where she had come from. "Are you a Stark?"

Astri shook her head, "I'm afraid not, Sir. I just work for them. They took me in." Jaime furrowed his eyebrows, a sense of familiarity had radiated off her and he couldn't remember where. "Full name?" "Astri Caso, Sir." The blonde man had heard that name before, he just couldn't remember where. "I'm sorry," she smiled, "I have to cut this conversation short, Sir. But it was nice talking to you."

All Astri wanted to do was see Jon, so she left him to stand there and watch her as she walked away.

-

I AM FINALLY BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER! I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES, I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY. I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WASN'T BORING, BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT REALLY WAS. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ANYTHING BUT BORING, I CAN PROMISE YOU ALL THAT. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK. IT'S ALMOST AT 20K READERS! I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. THANKS AGAIN.

<3