Episode 2

Kazuma: Y/N, AQUA SAVE ME!!!!

(Insert the Aqua laughter)

Y/n: Sorry Kazuma but um you see I haven't copied any abilities so I would basically be in the same situation if I were to help sorry.

Aqua: HAHAHA Kazuma you look so stupid but I'll help you if you call me Lady Aqua and you join the Axis cult and you have to pray to me thre-

Then the toad stopped chasing Kazuma then went to Aqua and since Aqua had her eyes closed she didn't notice the incoming toad and was swooped up by the toad. Y/n was in a daze thinking about what his mangekyou would be until he realized a toad had an Aqua in its mouth.

Kazuma&Y/n:AQUA!!!!!!

Kazuma ran towards the toad that was eating Aqua and Y/n started to hit the toad but could barely get any good hits on it due to it's rubber like skin but in the end
Y/n and Kazuma beat the gaint toad.

Kazuma:Nice job Y/n.

Y/n: You too.

The two boys gave each other thumbs up.

Aqua: Thank you Kazuma, thank you Y/n thank you, thank you.

She said while crying and Kazuma had a face of disgust on him while Aqua was clinging to his tracksuit. She then tried to grab Y/n but he jumped back due to the fact she was covered in slime. Aqua started to talk about how she cant go back because of her reputation and being a goddess. She got up and ran towards a toad.

Aqua:AHHHHHHH!

Kazuma:HEY AQUA!!

Y/n: What is she doing?

Aqua: YOU WILL KNOW THE POWER OF THE GODS! HOW DARE YOU BARE YOUR FILTHY FANGS AT US, HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE ME! YOU WILL KNOW REGRETS IN THE PITS OF HELL FOUL CREATURE!!!! GOD BLOW, A LETHAL FIST ONE THAT CARRIES A GODDESSES' RAGE AND SORROW, WHOMEVER IT STRIKES WILL PERSISH!!!!!!

She declared but when she hit the toad nothing happened then she looked up and said.

Aqua:Hehe up close like this you froggies are pretty cute.

Y/n: AREN'T THEY TOADS?!

He yelled so Aqua could hear.

The toad bit Aqua and lifted her up and started to shake her around.

Y/n&Kazuma: AQUA!!!!!!!

_______________________________________
Time skip brought to you by chibi
Y/n looking at a field mackerel in confusion ( Fun fact: In the magical land of Konosuba mackerel grows in the fields and watermelons live in the sea)

Aqua slammed her fists onto the table saying.

Aqua: We cant take out those toads alone, we need to find some allies!

She declared.

Kazuma:We got 5000 eris per frog, we make that much at our part time job without getting eatin'.