Episode 8

WHaAaAaaaaaAt!!! I didn't upload a month later?! Its a miracle! I also didn't check this episode for any errors! I mean it's not like I do that anyways!  Now enjoy this crap or else I'll take away all of your lotion and tissues.
_______________________________________

Y/n: Wiz, can I ask you do something for me? I'll pay you.

Wiz: Yes! I'll do it!

Y/n: Woah, why'd you sound so enthusiastic. Are you behind on your rent again?

Wiz: Y-Yeah.

Y/n sighed.

Y/n: You should really stop buying such useless junk.

Wiz: What did you want me to do for you?

Y/n: Oh, right.

Y/n dropped a bag on the counter. Wiz opened it up to see a bunch of metal pieces.

Y/n: I want you break those into small thin sharp metal pieces. Since your a lich, you should be fine with handling sharp objects.

Wiz looked at it curiously.

Wiz: Why do you want me to do this?

Y/n: I had an idea for a weapon while fighting the Winter Shogun. I also wanted specifically you to do it because you seem like someone who breaks stuff a lot. Wait, you do that a lot.

Wiz: That wasn't very nice. Anyways, what's the weapon going to be?

Y/n: I call it S- do I hear Aqua complaining?

The door opened causing a creaking noise. Y/n looked over to see who it was and saw Kazuma and Aqua.

Aqua: Wait! You should listen gratefully when a goddess speaks!

Wiz then turned around to greet them.

Wiz: Welco- huuuuuuuuh!

Aqua then stopped speaking bitch and looked at Wiz and pointed at her while yelling. Aqua ran past Y/n and grabbed Wiz and started to shake her.

Aqua: It's you, you damned undead! You opened up a shop here? I'm sleeping in a stable, and you're running a shop?! You're pretty full of yourself, for a lich!

Kazuma then pulled out his sword that was still in it's sheath and began walking towards Aqua.

Aqua: I'll burn this shop to the ground in the name of God-

Then Kazuma his her on the head with it.

Aqua: OW!

Aqua stopped shaking Wiz and began holding her head in pain.

Wiz: Kazuma!

Kazuma: Yo, Wiz. It's been a while.

Y/n: The fuck? How did they sit down without me seeing them move at all? What the fuck just happened? Who used ZA WARUDO!?

Aqua: Do you not even serve tea at this shop?

Wiz: Oh, I-I'm sorry!

She said she bowed.

Wiz: I'll bring some for you right away!

She then ran into the backroom. The sound of glass shattering and her scream made Y/n sigh.

Y/n: Why is she so clumsy?

Kazuma: I see she hasn't changed. Her name is Wiz. She may look likable an ordinary human, but she's actually a lich. She's a ruler of the undead, also known as the "No-Life King." Although Wiz is a lich, she's a kind girl. Every night, she'd send spirits wandering the graveyard home to Heaven. Through various circumstances, we took up that job in her stead and ended up letting her go, but...