Episode 7

Didn't I say I'm not giving up on this? I did. Remember that. I'm just very slow when it comes to updating this story. I'm very slow when it comes to many things. But thanks for 11k views. That's dope. Now enjoy this crap or I'll call the cops in you. Also, sorry for any grammar errors.
_______________________________________

Kazuma: I want money!

Aqua: Huh? Everyone wants that, obviously! Anyway, you're entirely too unresourceful. You make a goddess like myself sleep in a stable every single night! Aren't you ashamed of yourself? If you understand that, then give me more luxury. Spoil me more!

Kazuma: Do you not get why I want more money?

Aqua: Huh?

Kazuma: Debt! Thanks to the debt you've racked up, most of the reward money we earn from every quest we do is deducted to repay those debts! Just this morning... Just this morning, when I awoke in the straw of the stable, my eyelashes were frozen solid! I even saw Y/n crying and rocking back and forth! He was muttering something about how he cant take this anymore! If we keep this up we are literally gonna die!

Aqua then slammed her hands on the table and began to speak bitch.

Aqua: I can't help it! This city may have perished in the battle with Verdia, if not for my super astounding efforts!

Y/n: I have never heard such bullshit.

He said while wearing his new helmet.

Aqua: You should exalt me more! All of you should praise me, praise me, and spoil me rotten!

Kazuma: You attention whore! If your fears were that astounding, then the rewards, accolades, and debts are all yours! Pay off your debts on your own.

He then got up and began walking away. Y/n was right behind him. Aqua being Aqua started to cry and apologize. She ran towards Kazuma and dropped to her knees while clinging on to him.

Aqua: Wait! I'm sorry! I apologize for getting carried away, so don't abandon me!

Darkness: Why all the fuss so early in the morning?

Y/n: Aqua is being Aqua.

Megumin: Do we have some nice job lines up?

Kazuma: No, we haven't started looking for work yet. Given the situation and all...

They began looking at the guild members who were having a good time with their new found riches from the battle.

Megumin: The reward for fighting off a leader in the Devil King's army was distributed to every adventurer who participated. There's no reason for anyone to go hunting dangerous winter monsters when their coin pouches are full. I gladly welcome it, personally.

Darkness: S-So do I. The stronger the enemy, the better.

Y/n: Alright, Lewdness.

Darkness: I'LL KILL YOU! (I love it when I see Darkness saying this)

Small time skip brought to you by chibi Y/n running away from a chibi Darkness

Kazuma: The reward is well and good, but there seriously aren't any decent quests...

Darkness: Kazuma, Kazuma!

Kazuma: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

Darkness: How about this? A kill quest for a pack of White Wolves. The reward is a million eris! Just imagining a pack of wild beasts making a mess of me... mmmmmmm.