Season 2 Episode 1

I'm gonna change the title of all the episodes to make it easier for me. Well, not easier. I just don't like typing out Season 2. Feel free to correct any mistakes. I'll just fix it. Anyways, enjoy this or I'll open your door while your laying down and I'll leave it slightly opened.
_______________________________________

Sena: I'm Sena, the public prosecutor assigned by the kingdom.

Y/n: Of Science.

Sena: Adventurers Satou Kazuma and Uchiha Y/n, you are currently suspected of the crime of subversion to the state.

Kazuma and Y/n just stared at her with wide eyes and their jaw dropped.

Aqua: Hey, what did you two do this time?! Come on, apologize!

She pushed both of their heads down.

Aqua: I'll tell them I'm sorry, too, so hurry up and apologize!

Kazuma: What do you mean, "this time"?! You should know I didn't do anything!

Sena: The coronatite that was teleported at your instruction blew up the residence of a lord. And a dragon seemed to hear the explosion and now there's a dragon in that area. Thankfully, there were no fatalities...

Y/n started to panic.

Y/n: NO! PLEASE! I BEG YOU ERIS! I THOUGHT I HAD HIGH LUCK! WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!

Sena: But there is the question of whether you are a terrorist, or a servant of the Devil King.

Megumin stepped forward.

Megumin: Wait a minute, please. If not for Kazuma and Y/n, there could've been worse casualties in the Destroyer battle.

Kazuma: Megumin...

Y/n: A true homie.

Megumin: The only crimes Kazuma and Y/n have committed are minor ones, like sexual harassment.

Y/n: The hell.

Darkness: Miss Prosecutor, this must be some mistake.

Kazuma: Darkness...

Y/n: Lewdness...

Darkness: These men lack the guts for such an act. Despite eyeing me like a wild animal in the mansion, they're the kind of sadsacks who never once came to my bedside.

Kazuma: I-I-I wasn't eyeing anything! Don't get a big head just because your body's somewhat sexy! I reserve the right to be selective!

Darkness: Wh-Why, you... And after everything you made me do in the bath!

Kazuma: That was because I was under that succubus's control! You're the one who went along with it and washed my back!  Just how easy are you?!

Darkness: Th-Then you do remember, after all!

Kazuma: Maybe I do!

Darkness: And as a Crusader who serves Eris, my body must remain pure! (Shut the hell up! I read the light novel, Sluttyness. You're not fooling me!)

Darkness: And you call me easy...

Kazuma: Yep!

Darkness: I'll kill you dead!

Kazuma: Do it, then!

Y/n: What the hell are you guys even talking about?! Let's get one thing straight! I have not done that! Don't get cocky because you have such a lewd body! I should be calling you a Lewdsader! Or Lewdness!