Episode 5

I'M ALIVE!!! Yes, it is I! That1DustParticle! Or Particle. Whatever you want to call me. Anyways I wanted to say sorry. I've had family over and it's been a huge distraction from this story. I also broke my thumb which caused even more problems. And that's why I haven't uploaded in so long. But with that out of the way enjoy.
_______________________________________

Aqua: I've had all I can take of living in debt!!!

Y/n: College students in a nutshell to be honest. But I don't wanna be a college student!!!

Aqua: A quest! Thanks to that Dullahan, there are only tough ones left, but let's accept one! I want money!

Y/n: I don't care about the difficulty of the quest anymore!!! I NEED MONEY!!!

Darkness: I... I don't mind.

Aqua got down on her knees and grabbed Kazuma.

Aqua: P-please!! I'm sick of working part-time in the shopping district!!! The manager yells at me if any croquettes aren't sold! I'll work hard! I'll give it everything I've got this time!

Said the whining self-proclaimed goddess.

Kazuma: This is one pitiful self-proclaimed goddess.

Kazuma then pushed Aqua back lightly and spoke.

Kazuma: I'm sure I'll run out if money eventually, too, so go find a decent-looking quest for us.

Aqua: Got it!

Aqua then got up and saluted Kazuma before walking to the quest board.

Y/n: Did you really just trust Aqua with picking out a quest?

Kazuma: Shit.

(To the Aqua that is looking for a quest)

Aqua:Hmmmm.

She hummed while looking at the board. She then reached her hand out for one of the papers.

Aqua: Alright.

Kazuma: That's not "alright"!

He yelled out while taking the paper out of Aqua's hands.

Aqua: Ahhhh!

Kazuma: What are you trying to accept?!

Aqua tried to get the paper back but Kazuma just put his hand on her face stopping her from getting closer.

Kazuma: "There's a place where a manticore and a griffin are fighting over territory. Please kill both of them. The reward is 500,000 eris."

Kazuma slammed the paper back on the board.

Kazuma: Are you stupid?! I was right to come check on her. I nearly let her accept a ridiculously high-level quest!

Aqua: Hey, check this one out!

She said while taking a poster off the board.

Aqua: "The quality of the town lake's water has declined, and the Brutal Alligators have started to live in it, so I would like to have the water purified. The monsters will move to a different habitat if the lake is purified, so there's no need to kill them. The reward is 300,000 eris." This quest is perfect for me!

Aqua: How about it?

Kazuma: Are you actually capable of purifying water?

Aqua: You fool. Who do you think I am? Surely you can tell what I'm a goddess of from my name and appearance.