1

The final bell rang declaring that school was out for the weekend. "Finally." Boo Seungkwan dramatically gasp leaning against his locker. "Yeah you only have like 9-10 more years of school." Hong Jisoo says grabbing his bag. "That's if I decide to go to college." Seungkwan points out.

  "You guys ready for tonight!?" Lee Seokmin cheered as he joined the 2 high fiving Seungkwan. "Dk if you don't keep it down, the teachers are going complain." Lee Jihoon rolls his eyes joining them. "Lol Woozi, they deal with loud, obnoxious, worrisome kids all day for a living." Yoon Jeonghan points out.

  They all start their walk to Jeonghan's house will take place. "Hey Mom, Hey Dad!" Jeonghan shouts to his parents before running up the stairs. "Hi, Mrs and Mr. Yoon." The other 4 shout before also running up the stairs, they kick off their shoes and chuck their backpack into the closet while Seungkwan and Dk try an attempt of recreating, Footloose.

  This all started when Joenghan met Joshua in 3rd grade, they met Woozi in 5th, and then Seungkwan and Dk in 6th even though they didn't all become bestfriends till near the end of 7th grade. They've been inseparable since then. Sleepovers where every other week at a new person's house each time. They normally would talk until dinner time.

The Jeonghan's mom would go to McDonald's and get 5, 20 piece Mcnuggets, so that was 100 Mcnuggets and also like a bunch of fires cuz those are a must have with like 7 different types of dipping sauces, cuz like go big or go home.

That's when the night is still early, the house is basically a war zone in intense nurf war battles and Mario kart and maybe some just dance

That's when the night is still early, the house is basically a war zone in intense nurf war battles and Mario kart and maybe some just dance. No wonder the Yoons will go out for dinner. The whole time they are eating the pure definition of junk food, 2 days before Jeonghan will buy as much candy and junk he could carry in the shopping bag.

  Then the best part, movies

  Then the best part, movies. After things have calmed down, they'll chill in a pillow fort they always make and use Jeonghan's computer to watch movies while they all cuddle, despite Woozi hating it, he still found himself squashed inbetween Jeonghan and Seungkawn.

  They try to be rebellious and stay up til like 2 am but they can't even make it past 11pm. "When we get older, I bet we will be in bed by like 6." Jisoo laughs. "I better be on my deathbed when that happens." Jeonghan shudders, he always makes fun of his parents for going to sleep early. The 5 end up passing out on the floor of Jeonghan's bedroom, at 13:20 (1:20) am.