5

Finally the 5 of them made it to a cafe. They only drove a bit before Jihoon made them park due to not feeling safe. So Jisoo made them walk to a cafe called Jam Jam.

  "Welco- Hi Jeonghan!" A tall guy waved at him, he wore a huge smile showing his canines. "Hi... Mingyu." Jeonghan says quickly taking a peek at the person's nametag.

  "You early. Like way early." Mingyu says looking at the clock. "I work here?" Jeonghan whispers to Joshua. "Apparently." Joshua shrugs. "What time do I normally start anyway?" Jeonghan shrugs.

  "You normally start around 3." Mingyu laughs. "Can't I go to get a drink?!" Jeonghan asks. "True, ok you got me there." Mingyu says. "Also Wonwoo dragged Seungcheol here this morning and are at their normal table." Mingyu says nodding his head towards a table.

  "Thanks Mingyu, are you going to charge us if we get a drink?" Dk asked. "Nah of course not guys, the usual?" Mingyu asked and they nodded, not knowing exactly what the usual is.

  "So just to clarify, Seungcheol is my boyfriend, right?" Jeonghan asked and they nodded. "Hey babe what are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked Kissing Jeonghan's cheek. "Uhhh. Woozi woke us up. And I can't function without coffee." Jeonghan shrugs.

  "Well come join us." Seungcheol smiles, Jeonghan smiled and joins him and who he assumes is Wonwoo. However he felt like his face was going to explode when Seungcheol pulled him to sit on his lap.

  "I swear I'm going to puke." Wonwoo groaned the Woozi. "Same." Woozi rolls his eyes. "Hosh, should be here soon." Mingyu says setting the cups of coffee down for the 5 of them.

  "Ji!" A loud voice shouted as he approached them all. Woozi recognized it as Hoshi, the red hair was a dead giveaway. "Hey Soonyoungie." Woozi says sipping his straight black coffee which he's never had before.

    "How are you?" Hoshi asks pulling up a chair. "Tired and irritated." Woozi shrugs. "Well we're here to make everything 1000 times worse.