12

"Hey Cheollie do you mind driving me back to my house? I have some things I need to discuss with the boys." Jeonghan asked he and Seungcheol cuddled on the couch together.

"Alright, but let's just stay here for a moment. I don't remember the last time we cuddled." Seungcheol said wrapping his arms tighter around Jeonghan's waist.

They sat there in comfortable silence for 20 minutes before Jeonghan made them both get up, even if they both didn't want too, Jeonghan needed to get back to his friends.

"Thank you for everything." Jeonghan smiled as Seungcheol pulled his car up alongside the curb of Jeonghan's house. "I'm glad I got to meet someone like you." Jeonghan smiled as he leaned in and placed his lips against Seungcheol's.

"I love you." Jeonghan smiled as he exited the car he waved one last time at Seungcheol before making his way to the front door. He truly hopes when he gets back to his time, he can meet Seungcheol soon.

"Guys!" Jeonghan called as he entered the house. He made his way to Dk's room to find him not there. He went to Seungkwan's room to see him and Vernonc

"Hey, where are the other?" Jeonghan asks softly.

"Dk and Joshua are in Joshua's room. And Woozi went somewhere with Hoshi." Seungkwan sniffled.

"Well we all need to talk, so you need to kinda bounce." Jeonghan said to Vernon who dramatically gasped. "WHAT?! HOW DA-" Vernon started before Jeonghan pulled him up.

"Sorry Kiddo, you gotta go, it's past your bed time." Jeonghan said patting Vernon's shoulder who was getting salty because his and Seungkawn cute cuddle session was interrupted.

"Actually. I need you to call. Hoshi, I don't have his number and I know Woozi won't answer his phone." Jeonghan said.

"Bold of you too assume Hoshi will, he doesn't know a thing about technology." Vernon grumbled pulling out his phone to call Hoshi.

"I swear Hoshi, I'm younger than you, and I know how to work your phone." The hear Woozi's voice. "Hello?" He asked.

  "Hey can you have Hoshi drop you back at your house. Jeonghan is threatening us because he wants to talk with you guys." Vernon said earing a smack on the arm from Jeonghan.

A long silence filled the air from the other line as Woozi thought about it. 'Was it worth coming back?' He thought.

"Fine."