14

"BOYS! WAKE UP!" Mrs. Yoon called out to the boys as she trudged through the completely trashed room, trying not to step on any of the multiple open food boxes.

  She knew the boys stayed up late, but she didn't think they'd sleep till 2pm. "Mom?" Jeonghan asked as he sat up and looked around.

Whatever they did worked. They were back in Jeonghan's old room, back in their present time. But just to be sure, Jeonghan ran his hand through his hair.

  "Omg how I've missed you." Jeonghan sighed when he felt his long brown hair.  But laughed awkwardly when he saw his mother giving him a strange look.

"What? A kid can't miss his hair?" Jeonghan played it off and his mother just shook his head. "Y'all slept past breakfast and lunch so y'all get fridge pancakes." She sighed walking out.

"Guys! Wake up!" Jeonghan shakes the rest up. They all look around the room at each in shock. All breathing a sigh of relief.

"We did it! We're back in out time!" Woozi said brushing through his pink hair. He will miss his red mullet but honestly he love his pink hair.

"I'm so getting blue hair!" Seungkwan said as he rolled around on the floor right onto Joshua and Dk. "I'm glad we get to grow up together. Into our future." Jisoo said as they all groaned.

"Don't ruin the moment with your wiseness." Dk rolled his eyes hitting the older with a pillow. "I am sad I don't got muscles rn. Guess I gotta go to the gym." He pouts.

"You can do that later. Let's go eat. I'm starving." Woozi said as he made Jeonghan help pull him up to his feet. With a laugh they all get up and make their way to the kitchen.