10

"So what do we do now?" Seungkwan asked them over breakfast the day. "What do you mean?" Joshua asks.

   "Well about the fact we basically time traveled into our 20's." Seungkwan sighed and Joshua nods.

  "Oh right! That! Well first things first we need to think of why and what have caused this." Joshua starts but was cut off by Jeonghan groaning loudly.

"What?" Joshua asked and Jeonghan banged his head against the table. "Why are you in such a rush to get back to our time? We're in the future!" Jeonghan yelled.

  "SORRY! But I don't feel like continuing this life knowing we missed the past 7 years of our lives!" Joshua fired back.

  "But why are we moving so fast! We should take advantage of this amazing adventure!" Jeonghan added

  "But Hyung, wait too long and we can be stuck here." Seungkwan murmurs and Jeonghan scoffed.

  "For peet shake we're not in a movie or Seungkwan. Were not going to get stuck here!" Jeonghan blurted.

  "How to you know?!" Woozi shouted. "WILL Y'ALL JUST GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF THE CLOUDS PLEASE!" Jeonghan shouted.

  "WE COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU, YOU DITZY BLONDE!" Joshua shouted.

  "You know what, have fun trying to go home. I'm having Seungcheol pick me up." Jeonghan said grabbing his phone and shoes. Leaving the door with a loud slam.

  "Did we just have our first fight?" Dk asked quietly as Joshua just stared at the door.