2

Jeonghan woke up the next morning. But he was alone, at first he thought the others where playing hide and seek. He turned to his left to see he was on a bed. 'Did they put me on my bed?' Jeonghan thought to himself. 'No this is the boys were talking about, they'd most likely lock me outside.

  Jeonghan then did a check over of his body to make sure nothing was wrong, he then realized he didn't remember falling asleep in a white Tshirt and black basketball shorts. "What the." He asked running his hands through his hair. He froze, his hair no longer fell down to his shoulders. "They didn't!" Jeonghan gasps as he shoots out of bed.

   He races to the nearest mirror. His hair was shorter than earlenght and bleached silver. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jeonghan screams those boys were so dead. He then took note of his soundings, this room he was currently in was so unfamiliar. This wasn't the house the 5 fell asleep in.

  He banged on the first door he say, it had a J sticker on it. The person who opened the door looked like Jisoo just older. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" They both scream. "Jeonghan?!" He asks and Jeonghan nods. "Jisoo?" Jeonghan asks and Jisoo nods. "You look so different." Jisoo exclaimed. "So do you." Jeonghan said.

  Jeonghan's hair was now silver, while Joshua's was a bit more longer with a deeper color of brown. They immediately start banging on the other doors to find Seungkwan, Dk and Woozi. All of them look older. "What happened?!" Seungkwan freaked, Joshua was looking around the kitchen, they apparently still lived together.

  "Guys, were in the future." Joshua gasps, just last night they were 13 in the year 2012, this calendar now read 2019. "So that means where 20 years old!" Woozi yells. "Did we just sleep through 7 years of our lives?!" Dk gasps as he swats Seungkwan's hands away from his hair. Dk's hair had gotten longer and apparently fluffier and he grew into his facial features and looked more mature, same smile thank god. 

  "Can't be, not even I sleep that long." Woozi says as he looks in the mirror, he was hoping he was a bit taller but nope still 5'5, his hair was now red with the sides shaved. Seungkwan still looked the same just a bit older and with bleached blonde hair. "No, it's just like 13 going on 30, this is exactly what happend." Jeonghan gasped. "But we didn't wish to be 20, with magical dust from a drug store." Dk says.

  "That's not important rn, first we need to find out all the information we can on our future self's, search your rooms for Phones, wallets and bags." Joshua instructs as they all rush inside their rooms.