15

Returning to life as 13 year old kids was great, they passed that age rather quickly as they soon entered highschool and met the ones they never thought they would meet again.

Seungkwan, Woozi and Dk were all in the same homeroom class of freshroom year. When one day they got a new student. "Class we have a new student. All the way from New York." She said.

Seungkwan's eyes widen as he locked eyes with Vernon. He thankfully managed to give a small smile before doing something stupid. "He can sit here, Ma'am!" Seungkwan blurted as he threw Dk out of the seat next to him.

Woozi and Hoshi met in Junior year gym class as they were partners for the ballroom dancing unit. "Your not a bad dancer." Hoshi smiled as he spun Woozi around.

"Your not bad yourself Hoshi." Woozi laughed with a small smile.

"Hoshi? I've never heard of a nickname like that. It's kinda cool though." Hoshi smiled as Woozi's eyes widen. He the one who gave Hoshi the Hoshi nickname?

Seungcheol and Jeonghan met at the beginning of sophomore year when they sat next to eachother in science.

But there was one little problem. No matter how friendly Jeonghan tired to be with Seungcheol, the older just didn't care about him.

"In the future, we were like so in love. How can he not like me now?" Jeonghan sighed sadly as he and his friends sat in Joshua's room.

"Give it time Han, maybe you too will meet again, I mean none of us know how you guts meet any of your boyfriends." Joshua explained.

Jeonghan knew once 2nd semester hit and he and Seungcheol weren't in the same class anymore, Seungcheol forgot him. And it hurt.

But it was all worth it when during Senior year, Seungcheol approached him again, asking him to prom. "I knew we haven't really gotten to know eachother all that well, but ever since I met you in science I may or may not developed a crush on you." Seungcheol said.

"Well I can say the same Seungcheol, and I would love to go to prom with you." Jeonghan smiled happily as he hugged the older.

And Dk surprised them all by asking Joshua out to prom aswell, along with confessing he's had a stupid love sick crush on Joshua since 8th grade.

"Oh Minnie it isn't stupid." Joshua smiled softly as he cupped Dk's cheek and rested his forehead against his. "I like you too."

  After graduating they all still lived together, playing their life out just like when they went 13 on 20.

Thank you for reading 20!

I hope you enjoyed this.