Update- September 14/ 18

Its me Ch33tah!! hey guys, Its been too long and we completely forgot about the diary aha. 

So me and M33rkat are sitting outside with my Boyfriend B.W, its hot and my legs are burning. Im writing another story with m33rkat to either publish on here or my other account. (Arachnophobe101

M33rkat has just taken a trip to the toilet and B.W is sitting downloading gaming videos. 

Okay, hi, it's m33rkat

That dumbass, Ch33tah, forgot she was half way through a entry and didnt write anything else. So hiiiii. Want an update? no. Well your getting one.. sorry if its just me ranting.. i have alot to talk about, and not really anyone to talk to. 

I'm not going into the subject of my boyfreind because... yeah just nah too much. Hes cute tho... lets just say he gets hella mad alot.

Ch33tah is still with her boo, and they are the cutest, i bet they will get married, like they have never fought and now its been 7 months... the anniversary is TODAYYYYY!!! whoop whoop. congrats, Ch33tahhhhhh!!!

Ive reconnected with my guy bestfriend after two months... we had a big fight and stopped talking and thats why its been 2 months. but now he's back and im really happy, hes the only guy that genuinly can make me laugh and has made me laugh. Like i havnt been that happy in weeks. Ofc my bestfriends Ch33tah and C.S made me laugh so hard, but they dont have dicks sooooo it doesnt count.

I put on a baby voice when i feel upet, so nobody hurts me anymore then i already am im guessing. Its not on purpose!... i just do it when I'm overwhelmed. I also hate putting my problems on other people because i feel bad, since everyone has their own problems to deal with, probably way bigger then mine. So i just shut me mouth and keep to myself.

Me and Ch33tah lost our two besties and i wish i could tell you what we did, but i honestly do not know, we were fine like a few weeks ago then they decided to get close and shut us out. I feel bad for yelling at them but i was confused and they made no sense... they just said 'its what friends do, and we cant help it'. And then they said 'Your making us feel bad for getting close' but i had never given off that vibe, not once... so my reponse was 'i dont mind if friends get more close with different friends, its normal but when its at the expense of another friendship, its just upsetting' and they both just walked off laughing. They post on their stories about 'not giving a shit about drama' and call us childish and tell us to grow up and if we are around them, they laugh really loud or whisper and it hurts bc I dont know what happened. I also yelled at them to stand up for Ch33tah whos family is having a hard time as well, like falling apart, and they dont understand that she doesnt need her friendship group falling apart too, so when she walked off having a mental breakdown, i just got mad. I feel bad about it.

Im sorry, these problems arent big... exactly why i dont talk about it to many people.

ok... bye.. sorry ah