1

It was the end of August and the weather started to cool down, it was still pretty hot. Schools started again, that meant work also started again.

Harry groaned as his alarm rang loudly through his room. He slammed it shut and rubbed his eyes. He grabbed his phone and checked his messages and social media.

He stepped out of his bed and made his way into the bathroom. He stripped and put the shower on. He closed his eyes as the warm, relaxing water soothed his muscles. After his hot shower he went down to make breakfast.

He sighed as he, after he brushed his teeth, grabbed his keys and walked out of the house. He got in the car and yawned, looking at the time. Seven fifteen. He groaned and started his car.

The drive wasn't too long and he was glad when he finally got out of his hot car, his air conditioner broke down a few weeks ago, so his car was practically burning hot.

He glanced across the street, looking at the coffee shop. He smiled to himself and walked into the small bakery he worked at.

"Good morning!" He yelled through the room and not much later there was a shout from the back kitchen.

He walked towards it and saw his best friend making something.

"Morning, Harry." He greeted him. Harry smiled.

"Can I do something for ya?" He asked.

"Yeah, put those cakes in the cooler under the pay desk." Harry nodded and grabbed a cake.

After he finished he opened the bakery and waited for customers.

The bell of the door rang and Harry looked up to see who it was. It was one of his good friends, Niall. He looked cheery and happy as he walked in.

"Hi, Niall. The usual?" He asked him.

"Yes, always."

"You know, you're gonna get fat if you keep eating these frosted cupcakes for breakfast every morning." Niall shrugged.

"I don't give one fuck, Harry." He told him. "I'd rather be a rolling ball than not being able to eat these damn good cupcakes." Harry laughed and gave them to him. Niall handed him the money and took place at a little table.

"Zayn, Niall's here." Harry called his best friend.

"Niall!" Zayn greeted him. Niall just waved, stuffing his cupcakes into his mouth. Harry scrunched his nose and looked away.

"You're disgusting." He muttered as he glanced out of the window for a second, catching a brown haired boy standing in front of the coffee shop.

He smiled lightly to himself and kept looking at him. He was beautiful, Harry thought. He was so cute and he appeared to be always smiling and Harry loved that. He snapped out of his stare as he heard Niall snoring.

"What?"

"Just go over there and fucking ask him-no, fuck him already." Niall said. Harry laughed and rolled his eyes. "Don't act like you are not scared to ask him."

"You think I can't do it?" Harry asked. He knew he couldn't do it, though.

"I do." Niall said. Harry huffed, causing Niall to raise his eyebrows. "Alright then, Styles, I dare you to go over there and ask him out." He smirked. Harry's eyes widened and Niall laughed. "Thought so."

"No, I'll take your dare." Harry told him. Harry's got this thing for dares, he just couldn't not do them.

"I'm waiting." Niall said. Zayn was just looking at Harry with a little smile.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Ha-" He started.

"No, who says I can't do it? I can and I will." With that, he left the shop.

As he was waiting for the cars to drive by he got really nervous. Was he really doing this? He glanced back and saw Niall standing behind the window. Yep, he was really doing this.

He walked across the street and into the coffee shop. He looked around for a moment before his eyes found the boy he'd been watching for weeks.

He was standing with a tray in his hand, handing someone their drink.

Harry looked down at his feet as he started walking, making sure his plan would succeed. As he kept walking he suddenly felt someone banging into him and falling onto the floor, glass was heard shattering and the room went silent for a moment, many eyes on them.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." He said as he saw he hit the boy. He tried not to smirk, because his plan had worked.

He ducked down to get some pieces of the glass. He kinda felt bad now, because the boy was groaning and cursing under his breath.

"Stop." He heard him say and his heart stopped for a minute. His voice was perfect. Harry looked up at him and tried to catch his breath.

"I-I'm sorry." He apologized again, becoming nervous again. The boy gave him a little smile and pushed Harry's hand gently away from the glass, Harry just ignored the tingling feeling he got all over his body.

"You'll hurt yourself." He said. "I'll get something to get it done." Harry smiled at him and nodded. He waited for the boy to return.

The people in the shop were back to talking and eating so almost no attention was turned on them.

———————

First chapter!

I just want to say that my first language isn't English, so there may be some tiny grammatical mistakes, but just let me know so I can fix them!

xxx