7

They walked out of the bar a few hours later and Harry was absolutely hammered, to say the least.

All the boys were laughing at him and mocking him as he kept saying stupid things.

Harry was walking next to Louis, their shoulders brushing against each other with each step.

Harry leaned a little closer to Louis so he could whisper something in his ear.

"You're really beautiful, you know that, don't you?" He breathed into his ear. Louis smiled lightly.

"Thank you." He answered him. He thought Harry was kind of cute when he was drunk.

Harry suddenly tripped over his own feet and fell before Louis on the ground. Louis bit his lip trying not to laugh when the others burst into laughter.

Harry chuckled and looked up at Louis.

"Looks like I fell for you, again." He said. Louis laughed and took his hand to help him get up.

"You should stop falling for me before you get seriously hurt." Louis told him. It made Harry frown.

"You'll never hurt me." He slurred out with a double tongue. "Would you?"

"No, I won't, Harry." Louis chuckled. Harry's face brightened up into a massive smile. "What?"

"I've never heard you say my name before." Louis blushed a little. "I like it when you say it." Harry slurred and bumped into Louis a bit as he stumbled on his steps.

Louis placed an arm around his waist to keep him steady and Harry smiled even wider, his cheeks began to hurt.

"I think he likes him." Stan told the others quietly as they walked behind them.

"Who? Harry?" Niall asked.

"No, Louis." Stan said. "He's touching him and smiling and blushing, he likes him." Stan told them and sighed. "It's been a while since I've seen him blush over a boy that compliments him."

"Why's that?" Zayn asked.

"I shouldn't tell you guys." He told them. "Let's just say something terrible happened a few years ago and I don't think he ever got over it, which is totally understandable. But he's been rejecting everyone that ever tried to come close to him." Stan told them quietly. "So, why's Harry different?" Stan wondered.

"He. . .ehm." Stella started, Stans girlfriend.

"What?" Niall asked her. She shared a look with Stan before answering him.

"He looks like. . .h-"

"Stella." Stan interrupted her. She looked at him and apologized.

"What?" Niall asked irritated.

"Look, I'm sorry guys, but we just can not tell you. If you want to know then you should wait for Louis to say it himself." He said as he entwined his hand with Stella's.

"It's okay." Zayn smiled. "We won't bother him or you about it." Stan nodded and smiled.

"I think they're talking about you." Harry whispered.

"And why's that?" Louis asked him, amused.

"I think they find you beautiful, too. But don't worry, I'll tell them that they're totally right." Louis snorted.

"You're drunk, you've got no idea what you're saying."

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Stan." He called his friend. "This is our turn."

Stan nodded and they said their goodbyes to the rest of the boys.

"Bye, Harry." Louis chuckled.

"Bye, Lou. See you tomorrow."

He smiled as he stepped along Zayn's side. He sighed happily and the two boys rolled their eyes at him.

They waved goodbye when they arrived at Harry's house and Harry walked in. He got to his bedroom, fell on his bed and passed out.

The next morning he groaned as he rubbed over his head. He was glad he was free today.

He groaned again when he got up to get some pain killers. He hated being hungover, but he did it himself, so he should just take the consequences.

He grabbed the pills and filled a glass with water. He swallowed the two pills and went back to his bedroom and changed into some sweats and a simple shirt.

He crawled back under the sheets and put on his tv. He put friends on and smiled to himself when he saw them having coffee.

When he'd feel better he'd definitely go to the coffee shop to get some coffee. He wanted nothing more than to see Louis again, he wasn't even sure if he worked today.

He had decided he liked Louis, a lot, and he was planning on gaining his trust so they could be forever ever after.

He loved the idea of being with Louis. He didn't even care how needy he sounded, he just wanted him, every inch of him, in and out.