11

Harry walked into the coffee shop the next day and he saw Louis talking to the girl that worked there that seemed to like Harry a lot.

Harry walked up to them and Louis noticed him once he was standing next to the girl.

"Hi, love." Harry greeted him and Louis blushed a little by the name. The girl smiled at him.

"Hello, handsome." She said and Harry tried his hardest not to laugh.

Louis rolled his eyes at her and Harry smirked as he glared to her.

"Get lost, Kathy." He muttered and she walked off with a chuckle.

"If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe that you were actually jealous." Harry told him. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Wasn't jealous." He mumbled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Aw, is Louis a little jelly?" Harry cooed and Louis slapped his hand away as he was going to squeeze his cheek. Harry laughed and looked at him. "Just kidding, babe." Louis looked at him.

"Not funny." Harry laughed once more and Louis turned away. Harry followed him quickly.

"So when are you done for today?" Harry asked him as he went to stand behind the counter where he'd normally order a coffee.

"At 5, why?"

"You'd like to catch a film when you get off?" Harry asked him with a smile.

"Oh, Harold, I prefer to get off when it's quiet." He said and Harry's eyes widened. Louis burst into laughter and looked at him with shiny eyes.

"Well, I can arrange that for you." Harry said and Louis laughed. "Name's not Harold, by the way."

"I know." Louis said, smiling. Harry rolled his eyes.

"So? Wanna catch a film?" Harry asked again.

Louis suddenly seemed to be hesitating and his smile faded from his face and Harry frowned at that, because he didn't want Louis' smile to fade.

"I don't kno-" Louis began.

"C'mon! It'll be fun, I promise. Just two friends seeing a film." Harry told him and it seemed to make Louis feel better.

"Just two friends?" He asked quietly and Harry nodded.

"Just two friends." He smiled. Louis smiled back a tiny smile, but it was enough for Harry to feel flustered.

"Alright then." Louis agreed and Harry smiled his dimples showing smile.

"Okay! I'll pick you up here when you get off." Harry winked at him before he took off and literally sprinted into the bakery.

"GUYS." He yelled. He saw a few customers sitting at their tables looking at him with shock. "Oops, sorry." He apologized. "Enjoy your food."

He walked quickly into the kitchen and he saw Zayn and Niall laughing about something.

"Guys!" Harry said excited. Zayn jumped up and looked at him as Niall started laughing.

"You startled me, god!" He put his hand over his heart and sighed. He took a seat at the random chair that was just sitting there.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Niall chuckled as he noticed that Harry's smile didn't go away.

"I've got a date with Louis!" Zayn was up to his feet immediately and clapped his hands together.

"Oh my god!" He beamed.

"How did you do that?" Niall asked him and smiled widely.

"Well, maybe it's not an actual date, because I told him it was just two friends catching a film, because he started freaking out about the thought that it would be a date." Harry told them.

"Why did he freak out?" Zayn asked him and Harry shrugged.

"Got me." He said. "But I'm hoping to get something out of him tonight." Zayn and Niall nodded.

"Don't push him too much, though." Niall told him and Harry nodded instantly.

"I would never." He smiled.

And with that they went back to work and Niall went back home. No one actually knew if he even had a job, he was always hanging out with them and eating.