2

He came back with a cloth and a sweep and started sweeping the glass before throwing it into the trashcan.

Harry helped cleaning it up and they stood up when they finished.

"I really am sorry, I was not paying attention at all." Harry lied. He really was sorry, but he was also paying attention.

"It's fine, really. I wasn't either." He smiled.

"So, what is the name of the guy that made me fall for him?" His eyes widened as Harry asked that, but then he seemed to realize that he was joking and chuckled, though he wasn't quite joking.

"Louis."

"Harry, nice to meet you." He was so surprised by how good he was at this. He thought he would just walk out of there within seconds.

"Yeah, good way to meet." Louis chuckled. Harry smiled.

"I'll make it up to you by buying you a drink tonight at Barbs." He told him. Louis seemed to be thinking about it before smirking.

"Think I'll pass." He said, turned around and walked away. Harry chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Something in Louis' eyes told him he didn't really want to pass, so Harry was just gonna continue asking until he finally said yes.

As he returned to the bakery with a big smile the two boys were waiting impatiently for him to come back.

"So? You took your time back there. What did he say?" Niall asked.

"He told me no, but I won't give up, gonna try it again tomorrow. I'm actually quite good at this." Harry told them.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"At flirting. I purposely burst into him so he'd fall into my arms, even though that didn't go as planned and a glass broke, but it worked. I helped him clean it up, got his name and asked him out. I did it all very smoothly, as I say so myself." He told them.

"Wow, never thought you had it in you to be confident around the guy you've been stalking for weeks now." Harry blushed and gave Niall the finger.

"It's weird, really. I feel confident as soon as I talk to him." Zayn squealed and Harry and Niall looked oddly at him.

"That's so good, H! You really like him, I like that for you, you know, ever since Oliver you've never been this excited about a guy." Harry chuckled and shrugged.

Harry dated a guy named Oliver a couple of years ago. They were together for three years and Harry loved him so much, he wanted to share his life with him forever.

But, of course, Oliver had to cheat on him and they broke up. Harry was heartbroken and miserable for a whole year.

After that he just had one night stands or just dates, but he never like-liked someone. Until Louis came along and he started stalking him for several weeks. And now he's finally talked to him.

"Don't really know him yet, but his voice is also perfect, as is his face, so he probably is perfect on the inside, too."