9

Harry took Louis inside his house with him. Louis looked around for a bit and smiled. It was small, not too small, it was nice.

"Uh, I'll just grab you a shirt and you can shower if you want to." Harry offered and Louis smiled.

"Eh, yeah, sure. I'm all sticky." He scrunched his nose and Harry chuckled, but silently died inside by Louis' cuteness.

Harry got him a new t-shirt and showed him his bathroom, he closed the door as Louis started to undress and walked into his living room.

His house looked like a mess, he didn't bother to clean since he never took anyone home with him, except for Niall and Zayn, but he didn't care what they thought.

He did care what Louis thought, however, and started cleaning up a bit. He heard soft humming coming from his bathroom and he smiled.

He liked having Louis in his home, even if it was only because he spilled his coffee all over him.

He made some tea and waited patiently for Louis to come out of the bathroom. As he did he sighed deeply and walked over to where Harry was seated at the kitchen table.

He took a seat and looked around for a second before smirking.

"Did you really just clean?" He asked. Harry blushed and shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not." Louis chuckled and looked to his cup of tea. "Uh, I made tea, if you want." Louis smiled at him and nodded.

"Thank you." He said softly before taking a sip.

"I really am sorry about earlier, though. I shouldn't have taken the top off the cup, it wouldn't have been all over you if I hadn't." Louis rolled his eyes at him.

"It's okay, Harry. I'm fine, aren't I? It was a little hot, yes, but nothing to harm me. I'm just glad it had cooled down before you spilled it over me." He chuckled. Harry nodded as he sipped his tea.

They sat in silence for a bit, both not knowing what to talk about. Harry stood up and washed the cups off.

"You smell nice." Louis suddenly blurred. Harry looked at him and Louis' eyes were wide. "I-I didn't mean to say it like that. I meant, your house smells nice." Louis rambled. "Oh my god." He breathed as he was deeply embarrassed. Harry laughed loudly and quickly placed his hand over his mouth.

"Thank you?" He laughed and Louis reddened even more. "I bet your house smells nice, too."

"Shut up." Louis muttered. Harry laughed again and walked out of the kitchen.

He sat on his couch and turned the tv on. Louis joined him not much later and they picked a film to watch.

It was only around 5 o'clock when Louis started to fall asleep and Harry smiled to himself as he saw Louis at the other end of the couch.

He liked Louis way too much. He had only known him for almost a week now, but he watched him for months. He just thought he was incredibly cute and beautiful.

He ordered pizza while Louis was sleeping and just figured Louis would like a margarita. He quickly paid the guy that delivered his pizza and went to wake Louis.

"Louis." He brushed his shoulder gently and Louis' eyes fluttered open. He looked up at Harry and he blushed immediately.

"I'm sorry, I can't believe I fell asleep." He said. Harry smiled.

"It's okay. I ordered pizza. I figured you'd like margarita?" He told him.

"Oh! You didn't have to." Louis told him.

"I know, but I wanted to. Go eat." Harry said as he took a slice from his pizza and gave Louis his own box. "Oh, fuck." Harry breathed, suddenly remembering something.

"What?" Louis asked him and Harry shook his head.

"No, nothing. I just remembered I had to do something today." He smiled and Louis just nodded.

They put on another film as they were eating their pizzas. Harry couldn't help but feel so happy. He'd imagined Louis being in his house, eating his food, sitting on his couch, he just never thought it was actually going to happen.

"I really should go home." Louis said when the film ended. Harry looked at the time and it was around 9 in the evening.

"Okay." Harry said softly and stood from the couch when Louis did.

"Thank you again for letting me borrow your shirt. I'll give it back to you as soon as I see you." He said and Harry shrugged.

"No big deal." He smiled.

Louis leaned against the doorframe and looked up to Harry. Harry smiled at him and Louis smiled back a little unsure smile.

He quickly turned around and walked out of the door with a wave and a smile before Harry shut his door and sighed.

He threw the pizza boxes away and changed into only his boxers before he fell onto his bed and fell asleep happily.

—————
Fine line: a fucking masterpiece.