8

Harry walked into the coffee shop, looking absolutely terrible. He couldn't care less, to be honest. He was extremely hungover, but he needed to see Louis.

So, he walked further in and took place at a booth in the corner. He waited patiently for someone-he hoped that 'someone' would be Louis-to take his order.

"Hi." He heard a familiar voice. He looked up and smiled at the girl who took his order the last time. "What can I get you?" She curled her hair around her finger again and Harry just wanted to get up and leave.

"Hi, a latte macchiato caramel, please." He muttered. She giggled lightly and Harry looked up at her.

"No offense, but you look terrible." Harry huffed.

"Gee, thanks." He said.

"Being hungover sucks." Harry nodded and just hoped she would leave to get his order.

"I'd like to take my coffee with me, so could you just put it in a cup to go?" He asked, she nodded and turned around, slightly disappointed that Harry didn't give her the attention she wanted.

As she gave Harry his cup he walked out of the shop, only for him to bump into someone. He grabbed his coffee tighter to prevent it from falling and looked at the guy he ran into.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." The guy said and Harry knew who he was.

"That's okay. Liam, right?" He asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, uh, Harry?" Harry chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, how are you?"

"I'm good, but, I've wanted to ask you something ever since I walked out of your bakery yesterday." Harry nodded. "I, uh, just wanted to ask why the blonde guy. . Neil? Asked for my name." He asked Harry.

"Oh, uh," Harry laughed a little. "You should come by tomorrow again and you'll find out." Liam frowned at that.

"Why's that?"

"You'll see." With that, Harry left Liam confused.

Harry smiled to himself as he thought of Zayn talking about him in the bar. How he found him really cute and hot.

"What are you smiling at?" Harry jumped out of his thoughts and looked beside him to see Louis walking next to him. His heart jumped and he smiled even wider.

"Nothing." Louis chuckled and looked up at him.

"You look terrible." Louis noticed. Harry laughed.

"Yes, I'm aware of that, thank you."

"Sorry." Louis chuckled. "You must be hungover from last night." Harry nodded as he sipped his coffee.

"That I am. Seeing you makes it a lot better, though." Louis rolled his eyes. "So, you're not working today." Harry pouted.

"Nope, weekends are my chill days." He smiled.

"Same."

He was about to take a sip from his coffee again when a big guy bumped into him and he bumped into Louis causing him to lose his grip over his coffee and spill it all over Louis' white t-shirt.

"Oh my fucking god." Louis gasped. Harry turned around quickly to see the guy looking back at them as he kept walking.

"Fucking asshole!" Harry yelled at him.

He looked back at Louis who was looking at his soaking shirt. You could see his tattoos through the fabric of his white shirt now and Harry bit his lip.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry, Louis." He apologized. "I didn't see him, I wo-" Harry started.

"Stop apologizing, Harry. It's okay, it's not your fault." He told him as he shivered from the sticky liquid.

"My house is just around the block, you can change if you want." Harry told him and Louis hesitantly nodded. "I'm sor-"

"No." Louis interrupted him again and Harry smiled a little. "And yes, I would very much appreciate it if I could change, if it's no trouble."

"No, of course not." Harry told him and together they walked toward Harry's house.

———
Yooooo, adore you is so goooddd!
And put a little love on me...wow😍
And LP1...this is the best day everrrrrr!

Ok bye now!
Thanks for reading...pls vote
xxxx