3

The next day Harry woke up cheerfully, he didn't know exactly why, but he knew it had something to do with Louis.

He was happy he'd talked to him. He had never thought he could be such a flirt, but he liked it. With girls it never went so easy. With guys he never really tried: they always just came on to him. So, he had never discovered this side of him, until yesterday.

He got out of his hot car and breathed the fresh air. He really needed his air conditioning fixed.

"Morning!" He yelled as he did every morning. And as every morning, he heard Zayn yelling from the kitchen.

"Hey, Haz, could you place those cakes into the display? Thanks."

Harry grabbed two cakes and placed them carefully on the display. He looked out the window and saw Louis arriving at work.

He smiled to himself as he turned around as Niall walked in. Harry turned to the pay desk and grabbed the bag of cupcakes. He gave them to Niall who happily thanked him.

"So, are you going to get your boy today?" Niall asked him, stuffing his mouth with cupcakes.

"You know," -Zayn came in- "he may not even be gay." Harry frowned at that.

"You're right. I didn't even think of that. He doesn't seem straight, though." Harry said.

"He doesn't, but maybe he is and that's why he passed yesterday." Niall sighed.

"Zayn." He whined. "You're ruining all the fun." Harry chuckled and shrugged.

"I'll find out soon enough, 'cause I'm getting a coffee. You want some?" He asked them.

"Yes, one black." Zayn answered. Niall agreed to that and Harry left the bakery.

As soon as he stepped inside he got sight of the boy immediately and straightened up.

He walked over to the counter when it was his turn to order and he saw Louis widening his eyes for a split second.

"Hi, there. I'd like 2 black coffees and one latte macchiato caramel, please." He smiled and Louis rolled his eyes as he passed his order through.

"Let me guess, you're the one with the latte." Harry nodded and Louis chuckled. "Typical."

"You know what's typical?" Harry said. "Not rejecting someone when they ask you out."

"It is when you don't know them." Louis fired back.

"Hmm, touché." Louis got his three coffees and handed it to him.

"That'll be 8,35." Harry gave him the money and smiled his dimpled smile.

"You look great, by the way." Harry told him before he turned on his heels and walked off. He could see how Louis blushed and decided then that Louis was gay.

He returned and gave everyone their coffees. Niall asking excitedly how it went.

"He blushed when I complimented him, so I think he's gay."

"What did you say?" Zayn asked.

"I said he looked great." Harry shrugged. Zayn laughed.

"Good one." Harry rolled his eyes.

"Just sayin' the truth."

"Oh, guys." Niall said suddenly. "I've got a date tonight." Harry rolled his eyes.

"When do you not?" Niall huffed.

"Shut up. This one is really pretty."

"Yeah, you say that about every girl you ever date." Zayn told them.

"Yeah, and that's about hundreds?" Harry pointed out. Zayn laughed and agreed.

"Alright, fine! I won't tell you guys again."

"I'm sorry, Ni. It's just, when will you find a girl you actually like?" Zayn said.

"I don't know. I don't want commitment and all the shit that comes with relationships." He shrugged.

"That's fine, but don't overdo it." Harry told him. Niall nodded and they finished making everything ready for sale.

It will get better, I promise you, guys! Xxxx