━━━ 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆.

I originally wrote Mary Jane in 2016 when I was getting into Marvel for the first time and especially Tom Holland since everyone on here was going wild for him. Of course, it was a really easy thought about how Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson were together and then I wanted to carry that into reality where Tom started dating someone with the name MJ.

The MJ in that is very different than the 2019 version of MJ. First of all, there was a lot I wasn't happy with when I first wrote this book. I didn't like the faceclaim, I just didn't know who else to use, and I lost all inspiration after a month or so. I didn't like how I made MJ not stand up for herself and her two friends didn't have distinct personalities, they were just side characters with nothing, and I didn't like how cringey my writing was.

Everything about it was terrible and after two years of having the book completed, I decided to rewrite it. I am so happy with this version of the book and who this MJ is. I love her character and how this book actually makes sense and isn't rushed or really unfinished.

This was the first book of mine to really get high numbers and that was always incredible to me. Like when Homecoming came out, so many people flocked to my book and I was just floored by that. This book has done so much for me and I hated it for so long, wondering why people liked this. But now I am proud of this book.

So thank you for supporting this book through everything. Thank you for loving these characters like I do and goodbye.

Until next time,
Ellie xx