Good Intention?

A/N: This story takes place after the stain arc and before the Training camp arc

~Flash back ~

"Dad stop apologizing! Please!, I've had enough! and you know what... I HATE YOU!" 

 ~Flash back end ~

Deku's P.O.V

Those were the last words that I said to my father. I bet that when I left his hospital room he said he hated me too. I'm just a burden to my family. I-I never meant to say those t-things. I'm useless. My mom has to thinks so too, she's just giving me pity. Even Kacchan called me useless. Jeez I better get ready for school.I was about to leave my home when something came to my mind.Am I forgetting something?  

I put my hand to my face to think what I could be forgetting when I realized I don't have my 'Izu-Chan board' or my 'Electronic Izu-Chan'board. I quickly ran to my room and put My electronic ICB in my backpack just in case I need to use both my hands, And I put on my backpack and hid my face behind my sketch book which had a drawn smile on it. Yeah ever since the incident back when I was 5 I didn't show my emotions. When I found out I was Quirk-less I was extremely sad but my Mom and Dad helped me through it. Now that he's gone I haven't been the same. I was just trying to have a good intention of being a hero. But my life decided to change that and give me an even harder life. 

Than all might came into my life and gave me his power. He's like a Dad to me I want to make him proud. But at the same time I wish he hadn't given me his power. I don't want to lose another dad. Which is why I wish I hadn't said those things to my dad.

"I was just trying to have a good intention..." I muttered to myself. 

 I was on my way to the train station when I heard someone from behind me."Oi Deku" It was Kacchan. I didn't look behind instead I quickly ran to the train station."Oi Deku are you Ignoring me GET BACK HERE!" But I wasn't looking where I was going. While I was running I made sure the Light was green before crossing. It was safe to walk. So I ran to the other side. But I didn't see that a truck was speeding  towards me even though I was crossing.I guess the world does want me to die. "Deku Watch out!" Before I had time to react Kacchan ran towards me and pushed us on to the side walk just when the truck was about to hit me. 

Bakugo's P.O.V

That truck was about to Hit Deku. I quickly jumped in to save Deku. And its a good thing I did because the Bastard was about to hit my Deku. Yes I admit, I do have a tiny crush on the nerd. Oh who am I kidding I have a huge crush on him since we were little kids. "Oi nerd are you Alright .Are you hurt." I saw that he quickly hid his face in his hands , Quickly grabbed his notebook,Hid his face behind the sketchbook and ran away again while also saying thank you. 

Why does he always hide his face?I hope he's alright.

Uraraka's P.O.V

Me and Iida were waiting for Deku in the class room. "Hey Iida where's Deku?","I'm not sure Midoriya is usually earlier than this-" Just then we see Deku run into the classroom exhausted and panting. He sat on his desk and put his head down on the table. "Hey Deku are you ok? you look extremely tired.Did you sleep well." I'm a bit worried about Deku. He told me about his Dad and what he said to him as well as him losing his emotions and having to use a sketchbook to express them. I feel so bad for him. 

"I'm Fine Uraraka","Are you sure you look exhausted"Did something happen to him on his way to school?"He's exhausted cause he almost got hit by a truck. The truck saw that he was crossing but still didn't stop so I pushed him out the way." Bakugo said."Oh my god Deku is that true I'm so glad you're ok, and Bakugo thank you for saving him" Bakugo just growled at me and sat down. 

~Lunch time~ 

"Hey Deku do you want to sit with me,Iida,Todoroki and tsu?!","No thank Uraraka I'm not going to eat I'll be in the music room if that's ok." He said rubbing his neck."If that's what you want then go ahead!"And so he left. I really worried about him,he doesn't seem ok. He's like a little brother to and I want to make sure he's ok. 

Bakugo's P.O.V

Why is Deku not going to eat . he always eats with his nerdy friends."Hey Bakubro are you ok","I'm not hungry,I'm going get some fresh air." I went to go follow Deku. I slightly open the door just to take a peak and make sure Deku's ok.  I here singing coming from the room. 

His singing was amazing. Better leave before someone finds me. 

Authors note: I beg of you watch that anime. Its called Anohana the flower we saw that day! Its so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye. It was the first time I cried in anime