Chapter 6: Mysterious girl

Izuku's P.O.V

"HI I'M HIMIKO TOGA" 

Who is she and where am I?  

"Please keep quiet Senpai, we wouldn't want shiggy to kill you or anything, I wouldn't want the cute broccoli boi to die before he gets a cute girlfriend like me!teehee~" Who is she! She's psychotic! 

"I've been watching you for a long time now. And it appears you like knives just like me!! Woah~ A connection already what is happening here~?! " 

Wait is she stalking me! 

" aw why are you so quiet sheep! Are you that love struck" 

"Why am I here!"

"Isn't it obvious,are you that dense... I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE!!!"  

aw shit here we go again 

Bakugo's P.O.V

While the police was searching for him I did some searching of my own. The police let me help them and ask me to look at the cameras. When I looked at the 5th camera I found the Identity of the kidnapper. 

Himiko Toga apart of the vanguard action squad of the league of villains. Luckily we managed to pinpoint the location of her hideout. 

Deku's P.O.V

I kept dodging her attacks but just barley. She even attempted to kiss me once! luckily I dodged her again.  

" Aw come on Izu-Senpai what am I doing wrong?!" just  when she was about to stab me all might crashed through the wall " Aw boo I wanted to talk to you more but not with so many people around, I don't want to die tonight." Toga quickly ran away from the heroes."Young Midoriya are you alright I hope you weren't injured!","No no no I'm fine" 

All might took me back to my apartment and told me to not be alone out in public just to be safe."When I opened the door Kacchan hugged me tightly.WAIT HE WAS HUGGING ME!, I feel my face starting to heat up. Why do I feel this way when I'm around him?!" You must be tired huh, I made Katsudon and spicy curry. I won't let you go to your room if you don't eat this food Got it?!" Why is he suddenly caring,probably just an act. 

"Got it"