Chapter 8: Sharp as a knife

Deku's P.O.V

Wait what did he say. Did he just say he loves me. um I don't know how to reply."Come on I'll either carry you back to your apartment with a teachers permission or you can walk on your own and I'll walk back with you","Um I guess I'll walk" 

( Nezu's office ) 

"Midoriya are you ok, I'm very concerned about you, Bakugo you may go back to his home and take care of him for a bit or when he feels better " Kacchan just nodded to the principal and him and me were dismissed. 

The walk home was awkwardly silent. Did he really Love me, or was he just giving me pity so that he can bully me more. I should have jumped earlier so that way I wouldn't be in this situation.  

Kacchan's P.O.V

The walk home was silent. Why did I confess to him when he was in that state?! Plus why would he love someone who bullied him all these years.  

We finally arrived and just relaxed for a bit. 

(Time skip to 8:30) 

"Deku I'm sleeping in your room tonight","U-uh o-ok Kacchan" Why is he taking so long in the bathroom. This happens everyday. "Deku hurry and get out of their your taking longer than usual","Uh ok" 

(3 minutes later)  

He still hasn't come out yet. I was getting impatient."Deku I'm going to count to 3 and if you don't come out i'll break down the door","HUH?!" "1","2","3!" I used my explosion to break down the door. I stood there shocked. 

Deku's P.O.V

"1" No he wouldn't break down the door right? "2" Heh heh,"3!" Oh no! Their was a loud explosion  as the door flew open."DEKU-" He stopped and saw me holding scissors and my arms with about 50 cuts on them from the other times I cut as well as the recent cuts. Their was blood dripping from my arms. "What.The.Fuck!" I flinched when Kacchan yelled. 

I then feel a pair of arms hug me. "why the hell were you cutting nerd you  know i'm going to have to report this to the school.","I was just feeling depressed" 

Kacchan's P.O.V

"Its my fault isn't it Deku" I've bullied him for years, I didn't know why I was so hard on him."No it wasn't your fault Kacchan, It was when *Sniffle* My dad died" when his dad died. Right I remember now. How could I be so stupid,that's when Deku started hiding his face and acting differently. Soon I found myself Kissing Deku!   

Deku's P.O.V

K-Kacchan was kissing me! I was so shocked It took me a while to process what was happening. When I snapped out of my confusion I kissed back. Soon Kacchan broke the kiss. Him and me were as red as Kirishima's hair. "Lets go to b-bed" Kacchan said while stuttering. He let me shower while he was getting rid of the blades. When we were in bed, I still had a question in my mind,"Kacchan what are a we?" 

Kacchan's P.O.V

"Kacchan what are a we?"  Actually I don't know I already told him I love him and I kissed him for crying out loud."Well the real question is if you like me back" I looked at his face and he was blushing madly. "uh yeah I accept your feelings"

"Good then now we're dating." 

I hope you are enjoying the story

DADMIGHT SHIPS IT XD