Chapter 2: loneliness

Deku's P.O.V

I didn't feel like eating. I don't want to be fat. So I decided to stop eating,even if it is Katsudon. I was debating weather to go to the music room or the roof top. I just went to the music room so that way i'm not late for class.While I was playing the piano I felt Like I was being watched. I didn't think much of it at first. But I didn't feel comfortable being watched so I glanced at the door. Nothing. I was glad no one was their because my 'Izu-Chan'Board wasn't covering my face. Luckily when I'm playing piano you can't tell I was emotionless because my eyes were closed and I was singing so no one could suspect a thing.

I decided to start heading to class. When someone called my 'name'."Hey Deku wait up we need to talk"What does Uraraka want to talk about?"Whats up Uraraka."I said with a some  what cheerful voice."I'm just worried about you that's all, You always eat with us its unlike you to not eat.You're even capable of forming a smile even if it isn't real so whats up please talk to me!" 

"I just wanted to be alone that's all Urachaco and I wasn't hungry either" right when I said that  my stomach started to growl a bit.Damn it."Deku you are hungry,at least eat a sandwich."I guess I'll eat."Sure I guess" 

after I ate the sandwich we went to class. 

Bakugo's P.O.V

I was walking to class when round face was talking to the nerd about something. I was curious so I hid behind a wall. "I'm just worried about you that's all, You always eat with us its unlike you to not eat.You're even capable of forming a smile even if it isn't real so whats up please talk to me!"Wait Deku fake smile's! I thought he hid his face with that sketch book because he was to shy."I just wanted to be alone that's all Urachaco and I wasn't hungry either"Just then his stomach growled that damn nerd was lying, what was he trying to do starve himself?!"Deku you are hungry,at least eat a sandwich.","Sure I guess" 

I quickly went to class to process what I just witnessed.Why was Deku fake smiling? 

(During class) 

"Ok class I'm busy doing paper work so I'll let you guys do as you please,just don't be to loud or we'll be training on the weekends","Yes sir" 

Deku's P.O.V

Uraraka and Iida came up to me. Those to were the only one's who knew I was emotionless. The teachers also know.My mom obviously does as well."Midoriya are you sure are doing ok,As your friends you can tell us whats wrong" They just pity me don't they,their not my friends,Their just using me."I'm fine no need to worry","Oi Deku why do you hide your face behind that sketch book of yours" Wait what! why does HE want to know"Oh it's cause i'm pretty shy around others you know even though their my friends.","Lies" I heard him whisper.Before I could react Kacchan grabbed my ICB from my hand. 

Bakugo's P.O.V

I was tired of Deku lying to me. So I snatched his 'Izu-Chan' board from him. When I did I looked at Deku and his eyes didn't have that same shine to them. They looked soulless. It seemed as if he didn't have any emotion at all. Pink cheeks looked shocked at what I did and was comforting Deku while four eyes was scolding me and soon the class came to see what happened. Then they see Izuku's face and some were either shocked or wondering why Izuku looked emotionless as well as comforting him. Soon he got up and walked out the door with out a sound nor emotion. 

"Bakubro what happened","How the hell am I supposed to know shitty hair!" 

Uraraka's P.O.V 

Why did Bakugo do such a thing?!"Me and Iida know why he's like this"Everyone turned their attention to me. I explained to them about Deku's dad and what he said to him. And how ever since then he lost his emotions and didn't know how to express them.After I explained to them everything Bakugo went to look for Deku. Me and Iida did the same. 

Deku's P.O.V

Although it looked like I didn't feel anything I was crying inside.I went to principle Nezu and told him 'I don't feel so good' he let me leave early and had a look of concern on his face.Probably just pity. When I got home, I decided to sing something motivational to cheer me up even though that won't help 

Deku: 

I can see it 

We'll book it to the goal line

 Still you and me we don't know 

We don't know enough about it 

We've gone passed it 

To the point of no return, no looking back

 We don't know

 We don't know enough about it

 We got this, we got this, we got this now

 Getting all fired up we'll let

 Sweat drip from every pore now

 There's so many things we don't know

 We'll remember our journey home

 Everyone, even him, become silhouettes

 You and I we're now growing old

 There's some things we can't protect and hold

 Don't let go

 We both know

 We'll never give it up

 So many things we don't know

 We'll remember our journey home

 Everyone, even him, become silhouettes

 And one last time our shadows dance within the wind

 Like a leaf we'll all just float away

(A/N check this Japanese version it looks so cool!)

That felt a lot better. I guess it did cheer me up after all...