Chapter 5: Separated

Deku's P.O.V

Although I got my emotions back,It doesn't help my depression. When I arrived home My mom saw me smile at her and started hugging me tightly. After that I went to my room to relieve some stress. Honestly I'm happy I can at least make bigger smiles now.It makes my job a lot easier. Plus I am weak. And I have a lot of insecurities 

(The next day )  

"Deku-Kun are you feeling better now","Yeah Uraraka" We walked to class and when everyone saw me, they started saying stuff like ,"You got your emotions back that's great!" Honestly their not my friends they just pity me. 

( After school) 

I was walking back home when Kacchan Bumped elbows with me,"See you Later nerd."Later? What did he mean by later?! "Mom I'm home" No answer,"Mom?"I saw on note on the kitchen table. "whats this"I opened the letter,It said' Izuku me , Mitsuki and Masaru are going on a vacation. And since you can't cook many things, Katsuki is going to live with you until we come back. He should be here at 5:00 pm, I love you <3'

"Oh that's nice- WAIT WHAT KACCHAN'S COMING OVER!! wait what time is it" I looked at the clock and it was 4:30 pm. "OH NO!!" so that's what he meant by see you later.

I quickly hid all my blades and razors and cleaned up a bit. When I looked at the clock it was 4:41 pm. "Good I still have enough time to cut. I went to the bathroom and took out a razor and bandages. 

5 cuts for worrying people 

cut

10 cuts for being useless  

cut 

15 cuts for being selfish 

cut 

20 cuts for even existing 

cut

After I finished bandaging up my arms and covering them with a hoodie, I hear a knock at the door. Well looks like he's here. I reluctantly walked towards the door and made sure I was ready for the next few weeks. I gently opened the door... 

"H-Hey Kacchan come in come in make y-your self at h-home"I say plastering a fake smile on my face."Yeah yeah whatever nerd just move out the way, I'm making food you can go clean up or whatever","Uh r-right " So I left and went to my room. Might as well clean up a bit. As I was cleaning up my room Kacchan called my name."Oi Deku come here a sec!.","Oh I'm coming! " Surprisingly he hasn't yelled at me or got mad at me a lot."Deku I need you to go to the store to by some stuff here's the list. Be back soon or I'll kill you","U-Uh right well see ya" And so I left my house.  

------------------------------- 

After I walked out the store something caught my eye. A girl was holding a gun at me. Oh that's nice- wait what!  

BAM! 

Katsuki's P.O.V 

(30 minutes later)  

Where the fuck is that nerd. He's taking so long should I be concerned.I put on my shoes and left the house. When I got to the store I ask the cashier if he'd seen a messy green haired boy walk in."Yes I remember him coming in, But he left the store. Why do you ask?","He hasn't returned back home and its been 30 minutes" He paused for moment as if thinking" Well I remember that when he walked out I went to back room to get some cleaning supplies since I was about to close the store. That's when I heard of what sounded like a gunshot." My heart dropped for a moment"But their was no body outside sir","I suggest to file a police report."

And so I did. They said that they would do everything they can to find him. Heck even all might was involved.

Deku's P.O.V 

Huh where am I. I was in dark cell with a bed and couch as well as a toilet. 

"So My Senpai finally woke up, I'm so Happy!!" 

"Hi I'm Toga"