Chapter 3: Need this feeling

Warning this chapter includes self-harm

Deku's P.O.V

Even thought I was cheered a little bit that wasn't enough to relieve my stress.So I went to the bathroom and grabbed the nearest sharpest Item. I grabbed the razor and started cutting. 

5 cuts for being stressed 

cut

10 cuts for being useless 

cut 

15 cuts for being selfish 

cut 

20 cuts for even existing 

After I finished cutting I cleaned up the blood from the floor and arm. It felt satisfying watching my blood drip on the floor.After admiring the blood from my arm a bandaged the cuts and put a hoodie on. When I came out the bathroom my mom walked in the house in a hurry. And started cleaning the kitchen. Then she turned towards me,"Oh Izuku, Mitsuki and Katsuki are coming over for dinner please get ready." great Kacchan's coming!Just what I needed,"Ok Mom" 

I went inside my room and quickly made sure I hid the Razor as well as make sure the bandages were fine. I cleaned by room a bit and relaxed. Then a thought came to mind. I should practice smiling. I got off my bed and attempted to smile 

(Like this only its Deku) 

(Eri's so pure)

"jeez how do you smile again"I was getting frustrated but I still tried smiling.I still couldn't smile. Tears were forming in my eye."Why can't I just be a normal kid?"I was on the verge of crying when I hear the doorbell ring.Their here already?! I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes. Before I left my room I decide to bring my 'Izu-Chan' board with me cause I still can't smile yet. "Izuku come say hi to our guest.","Uh I'm coming" I come out of my room to find Mitsuki hugging me tightly."ITS BEEN SO LONG IZUKU!" She was squeezing the life out of me.I flinched because of the cuts I made on my arm."Its good to see you to Auntie" 

"Old hag are you trying to kill him with a bear hag?!" ,"Oh shut up Brat unlike you I don't get to see him everyday!!" Oh dear do they always fight like this. "Anyway Katsuki say Hi to Inko ","Hi auntie Inko","Hello Katsuki its been a long","Yeah" 

"I know while me and Mitsuki Cook the food you too can spend quality time together.","Yeah sounds l-like fun mom." I said to mom. So they started to cook. Me and Kacchan headed over to my room and sat on my bed he started looking around my room,"You have a lot of all might merch, you never change.","uh Yeah." I was still quite nervous that he was in my room. What is this feeling I get extremely nervous when I'm around him. Maybe fear? "Oi Deku theirs no point in hiding your face in front of me or in school anymore.","Oh r-right" 

Bakugo's P.O.V

I saw him uncover his face. "Oi Deku lets do something we'll be here for a while.","Uh sure we can play some video game.","Cool." I saw him pull out a horror game called Five nights at Freddy's : Help wanted and a action game called smash bros ultimate. First we played Fnaf help wanted. His reaction to the jump scares was priceless. His face was emotionless while saying in a emotionless voice,"That was scary" And it was hilarious. After playing that we played smash ultimate . He was adorable the whole time.  

Deku's P.O.V

Whats this feeling. 

But then something amazing happened. I smiled! I SMILED! well it wasn't a huge smile it was a small smile. Kacchan didn't seem to notice. I did feel some what happy.For once I didn't try to fake smile.