Chapter 13: Safe in your arms

Hello people before we start with the final chapter of my story I just want to say thank you for the support. Btw I'm planning on making a sequel to this ending of the story, think of it as season 2. So If you want to read season 2 to this ending please follow me or right down my username on a piece of paper. 

This chapter takes place after Deku asked the principle to go home. Alright lets move onto the story... 

...'The good ending'!

Deku's P.O.V

When I got home. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen. I then started writing my suicide note. 'sorry I have to go so soon. But i'm useless and a waste of space so no one will even know I'm gone. I just couldn't take the pain anymore. Heh I guess I was good for something after all, being useless. but I just want to say... I love you 3,000'  

I placed the note on my bed.  I made about 20 cuts on my wrist. I then started making the noose...  

(Earlier that day)

Bakugo's P.O.V 

When I found out Deku left during lunch period I confronted those class 1-C idiots. They ran away like the cry baby's they are. 

I asked Mr. Aizawa if I could leave early. He let me. But before I could leave, round face stopped me."uh hey Bakugo if you don't mind, could you check on Izuku for me, I'm worried sick." I nodded."I was gonna do that anyway floaty bitch."  

I soon left the school ground's. 

(Time skip brought to you by the angry Pomeranian) 

I was standing in front of Deku's Apartment. I used the spare key  I had and open the door. As I walked in however, I heard rustling coming from inside Deku's room. 

Deku's P.O.V

I heard someone open the door to my apartment as well as foot steps coming towards my room. I have to make this quick. I hurried and finally finished making the noose. I quickly hung it to the ceiling. But just as I put my head through the noose, I heard my door open. It was Kacchan."DEKU NO!" I saw him quickly run towards me pulling my head out of the noose. He carried me bridal style and placed me on my bed. "Deku why did you try kill yourself again." He said hugging me tightly,"I-I'm sorry Kacchan I just couldn't take the pain anymore." I said with an emotionless face.  

"Well don't do it again, I'm always here if you need help got it!" Kacchan said with tears filling his eyes. 

"Ok Kacchan I won't do it again" 

"Damn it nerd why do you have to make me feel this way!" 

" I'm sorry Kacchan" 

"Deku you don't always have to apologize" Kacchan said sarcastically. 

(Time skip brought to you by the broccoli x cinnamon roll love child)  

Kacchan told the principle I was suicidal so Nezu told him to stay with me for 4 days. 

When I came back to school, the whole class was engulfing me with hugs. I felt like crying tears of happiness  because I realized  they were looking out for me this entire time, but I still had no emotion's sadly.  Uraraka and Tenya were crying, while everyone else said things like ' don't you ever scare us like that again' or ' I'm so glad you're ok' 

hmm.. 

It's weird how we can all start laughing but soon break into tears. 

I guess you could say... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

... At first we're laughing now we're crying