Chapter 10: Blood and tears

Deku's P.O.V

Mom... 

...Died? 

She was the only person in this entire world who cared about me. And to make matters worse, I lost my emotions. 

Am I ... 

... That Useless? 

Bakugo's P.O.V 

When I looked over at the t.v to see what had happened. I knew that it happened. I knew my mom had died as well, but I can cry later. Right now Deku is in a bad condition. His heart is broken. But then, Deku suddenly stopped crying. How did he stop crying that fast? And he wasn't sniffling either. I looked at his face 

It was... 

emotionless... 

"Kacchan I want to be alone please" I nodded and let him go. I saw him walk over to his room with a emotion less face. 

Deku's P.O.V

As I entered my room. I fell to the ground."Why can't I just be a normal kid." Then I got a Idea. I went to my backpack and grabbed scissors. I started to make 60 cuts on my arm. 

10 cuts for making people worry 

cut 

20 cuts for being useless 

cut 

30 cuts for existing 

cut

I better bandage this up before Kacchan finds out. 

3rd person P.O.V

(The next day) 

When Deku entered the classroom, the class saw his eyes which had no emotion in them. They were shocked. They new that his mother died because of the news. But they didn't think he would return the next day with no emotion. "Deku your eyes their-" before she could finish, Deku interrupted her,"Yeah I know ... emotionless" He went and sat down. He looked out the window thinking about life. 

Uraraka's P.O.V

I wonder whats been going on with Deku lately. He's acting strange. I need to talk to during lunch period. This is getting out of control. 

( Lunch period ) 

"Hey Deku can we talk on the roof top its super important." I ask him. "Sure Uraraka" Deku followed me to the rooftop."So what did you want to talk about Urachaco." When we got to the roof top I looked at Deku solemnly."Deku tell me whats wrong please you've been acting strange lately. And I want you to tell me everything,please, I'm your friend!" 

 Deku's P.O.V 

I was surprised at this sudden burst of emotions.Obviously it didn't show,I have no emotions. 

"Well?" 

... 

"Come on Deku please tell me!" 

"Alright" 

I started to explain everything that happened these past few months,"After they bullied me I came to the roof and c-commit suicide but everyday someone would beat me to it, and I had to s-stop them from j-jumping. One of them took me a while to convince. Then I attempted to jump which I almost succeed but then Kacchan saved me. But then my mom died and that's how I lost my emotions!" I was in tears. Uraraka was shocked at the sudden outburst. "oh Deku I didn't realize you were going threw so much. I'm so sorry for forcing this on you..." 

... 

I've had enough 

I activated my quirk and ran towards the edge of the roof."DEKU!" I ignored her and was now standing on the edge. I saw her running towards me.I have to make this quick."Uraraka, Tell my family,Friends,All might and Kacchan that I love them and that I'll miss them even if they don't miss me." I was tearing up, looks like I will be able to see mom and Auntie Mitsuki again."N-No DEKU!" I saw her reaching out her hand to make me float. Before she did I jumped off the edge. 

"OH NO DEKUUUUU!"