Chapter 11: Regret

Bakugo's P.O.V

I was walking to the front of the school when I see Deku Falling from the roof."DEKU!" I quickly used my quirk to get to Deku faster. I caught Deku and used my back to cushion the fall. It was a hard fall but I was ok for the most part, Just a few scars. Deku on the other hand was unconscious. 

"young Bakugo, what happened I heard your explosions." He stopped when he saw Deku in my arms,"*Gasp* Young Midoriya , What happened here." I explained to him that I saw Deku falling from the roof and I broke his fall by catching him.  

( In the nurses office) 

"Recovery is young Midoriya gonna be ok","Yes he will. However he has about 160 injuries to the the arms. But those injuries weren't from the fall, it came from either training or cutting." I was concerned for my boyfriends well being. I saw his arms. Was he cutting again? 

Uraraka's P.O.V

When Deku jumped, I quickly ran down the stairs. I ran into All Might on the way."Young Uraraka, whats wrong you look like you just saw a ghost ","D-Deku *Pant* jumped off *Pant* the roof!" I saw all Might's face turn pale,"Young Uraraka tell recovery girl to prepare medical supplies, I'm going to get Midoriya." 

------------------- 

(Time skip) 

I ran to the nurses office to see Deku. As I opened the door I saw Bakugo and All might inside."I-Is Deku o-okay?" I hope he's alright. If I hadn't had forced Deku to talk then this wouldn't have happened."He's going to be alright,Young Bakugo managed to catch him in time" My face lit up."Really! Thank goodness" 

All might stopped for a moment,"Do you know why Midoriya did this ." I guess I should tell them."Well you see..." I explained to him that his died and how he lost his emotions. I told him some him some kids from class 1-C were bullying him so he attempted to jump, and how he encountered people which he stopped from jumping. Then when he attempted to jump Bakugo saved him,"And when I talked to him earlier today, he broke down into tears. Then used his quirk and jumped. I-If I h-had reached my h-hand out a little f-further I could have m-made him f-float."Then before I knew it All Might was comforting me,"Don't blame yourself Uraraka I should have been there for him more and understood his feelings, If anything is my fault-","SHUT UP EXTRAS" 

Bakugo's P.O.V

"Its my fault he jumped ok, If I hadn't had bullied him all these years than this wouldn't had happened!" I was on the verge of tears when I hear a quiet but loud enough to hear voice,"P-Please stop fighting,Its not your fault " 

It was Deku. 

Deku's P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore they were blaming themselves,"Please s-stop blaming yourselves","Deku/Midoriya" I heard them say. Then I feel Uraraka's arms hugging me."I'm sorry Deku I shouldn't have forced you to talk. I should have waited till you were ready." 

I looked around the room and I saw that they were crying 

"Please don't cry"