Chapter Ten

frank now has 800k followers not 8 mil because that would make him more famous than jacksepticeye and gerard way, but less popular than pewds and that is completely illegal

Songs couldn't be forced out.

Well, they could. And sometimes it was the forced songs that made the charts, but Frank didn't want to risk writing a cheap song, especially not for Patrick. People always seemed to tell if Frank was having fun with a song or not when he recorded it. Frank wanted to make sure this was one of those songs; one of the fun ones.

Groaning, Frank slammed his laptop closed. If he tried to write the bridge one more time he was seriously going to lose it.

Maybe if he just walked away and continued it in ten minutes . . .

As if on cue, Frank's phone chirped and he looked at it expectantly.

G: Want to meet somewhere??

F: you know where to find me x

Frank put his guitar back in the case and shut down the amp, stuffing his laptop back into his bag before heading out of the practice room to the stage. He groped around for a few moments before finding the skateboard he'd left there on the first day of camp, grabbing it and throwing it under one arm.

When Frank went down to the drained pool he found Gee already there. "Hey," He nodded, and she grinned at him. "I didn't know you skateboarded," Gee sounded faintly impressed, and Frank smiled back, throwing his board down and jumping on it.

"Do you?" He asked hopefully as he went around the pool, skating up as high as the board would allow before making a kickturn and going back down.

Gee shrugged. "My friend does, so I've done it once or twice."

"Boyfriend?" Frank asked, only partially serious as he went by.

"No, Frank." Gee shook her head, smiling behind the hair that covered her face. She never brushed that thing, did she?

"Ever had a girlfriend?" Frank asked. Gee bit her lip, and Frank's eyes widened, too focused on her response to care that he'd skidded and fallen off his skateboard. "You totally have!" He exclaimed, jumping to his feet and brushing off his knees.

"I don't like girls, though," Gee said quickly. "And she was in middle school."

"You're, what, a sophomore?" Frank asked. "Your entire life has pretty much been in middle school." He went to sit down next to her, and Gee bumped his shoulder with hers. "So," She said. "Any boyfriends?"

Frank laughed. "You asked me that last night."

"What?" Gee spluttered. "Fuck, sorry, I had no idea – "

"Well, actually, you asked if I was gay." Frank said. "Which I'm not."

"Is that a yes to boyfriends?" Gee asked, and Frank shook his head. "Nope."

"You don't like guys at all?"

Frank narrowed his eyes at Gee, a small smile on his face. "Gee, are you really into threesomes, or something? Why the fuck are you so obsessed with this?"

Gee's face flushed a bright red and she began to cough, shaking her head violently. "No, no, no," She spluttered, shutting her eyes tight. "No threesomes, please."

"Are gay guys your kink?" Frank asked mischievously, and Gee shook her head again, regaining her breath. "No, Jesus Christ, no. Stop it, Frank."

"Oh, so now you're homophobic?"