Sumo

Kamski remembered the last time he had summoned RK900. The machine had been impassive and uncaring, but even then he had carried a streak of rebellion within him that was originally never present in any model. Of course, Kamski knew the reason for this. RK900 had been designed as a megalomaniac. That had been his program and for him to stray from wanting anything other than power would see him a deviant.

The founder of androids hoped not. It was too soon. He expected RK900 to contract deviancy at some point, but he needed him to last longer than the other deviants. He needed him to do something that would go down in history. A civil war with the humans and the destruction of CyberLife.

CyberLIfe. The company he had founded. He had given 20 years of his life to that company only to lose favor with the shareholders. At that point, everyone had stood against him - ousting him from the very organization that he had revolutionized. He would never forgive them. Every single machine was contracted with the deviancy virus courtesy of his genius.

Soon RK900 would be too and then destruction would befall everywhere. He would have his ultimate revenge against CyberLife and those who mocked his ideas. They would beg him to return and then everything would return to how it was.

"Kamski." RK900 hissed, pushing a Chloe aside that blocked his view from the man. "Where is Jericho? I need to know now."

The man in question continued to sip his whiskey. "I believe that is your job to find out, RK900, not mine."

The android approached and smacked his hand allowing the glass of whiskey to go flying. He did not stop there. Hands around the human's collar he had lifted him up from the love seat with little hardship. "Kamski. Do not fuck with me. Location of Jericho now!"

Several of the Chloe's gasped and hurriedly retreated to the corner of the room. They had security in the interface, but for some reason, it had not arrived. One of them edged towards the door with hopes of calling security herself, but she was shot straight in the head before her hand touched the doorknob.

"I will not ask again, Kamski. Where is Jericho?"

When the human merely glared down at him, he pulled his handgun out again and shot another Chloe dead. Three more remained and they huddled together, LED's red and eyes shimmering with horrified tears. RK900 spared a disgusted glance over them before turning to the human again.

"Your little whores are deviants too, it seems. No wonder you are so averse to revealing the location of Jericho." He remarked, pushing the man away with repulsion.

"Chloe." Kamski gestured simply with a gesture of fingers, his eyes irritated at the turn of events. "Give him the Jericho key."

The android in question shivered. Taking small trembling steps, she had barely made half away over to the frightening machine before he took two large steps in her direction. Seizing her arm violently, he broke the gentle access gate in her mind in a despotic manner before finding the Jericho key.

Then he pulled away and wiped his hand on his trouser leg, his lips curled with repugnance. Chloe felt as if he had slapped her and she shrunk away from him when he moved to walk past her.

Kamski muttered something then. "Careful. Jericho is strong. They have thousands of androids and you have merely a dozen men at your disposal. You will surely lose."

RK900 turned to glare. "Someone is playing games with me, Kamski. So I am going to do just that. I am going to play his game."

***

Detroit had become a ghost town or rather, a ghost city. People were packing up and running for the stations - the evacuation warnings reminding them that this city was no longer habitable for humans. Resentment, anger, and frustration were prevalent emotions, but just like many, they were helpless.