Part 2

"Sam! Give it back!" Bucky shouted as he ran after the falcon. "Come get it old man!" Sam yelled back and let out a laugh as he kept running. Sam had the TV remote and it was Bucky's turn to pick a movie. He- well Peter had decided on Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

The two kept running around the compound when finally Sam had ran into one of Peter's webs. "Oh come on man." Sam said and sighed looking up at Peter who was descending from the ceiling. Bucky jogged over and moved some of his long brown hair out of his face. "How do you know where all the short cuts to area's are?" Bucky asked panting slightly. "Not telling you." Sam said with a smirk as Peter took the remote. "Now get this off me." Sam said to Peter referring to the web. "Oh yeah." Peter said and began to help Sam out.

All the avengers where in the living room watching the movie except for Tony. He was in his lab messing around with his suits. "Ok Friday give me more information on this guy." Tony said and he looked from his helmet to a hologram over at his desk. "Thomas Clark was a student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology." FRIDAY said before Tony could get in a "smart kid" she continued going on about his family and his now involvement in HYDRA. "Why was he in New York?" Tony asked himself looking around the room. "They have no interest in Bucky anymore, Shield is done." He began to think of all the possible reasons. "Sir." FRIDAY said. "Yes Friday?" Tony answered and went back to messing with his helmet. "Thomas Clark has been confirmed dead in a bank shooting, he bled out being the first hostage shot." The female voice said then disappeared. Tony sighed and closed his eyes leaning back into his chair.

Meanwhile in the living room Steve's phone began to ring. He looked at it and got up walking out of the room. "Hello." He said and was met with the voice of the one and only Nick Fury. "Steve, I have a mission for you and the team. An abandoned Hydra base has been found but we could never be too careful. Make sure it is indeed abandoned and retrieve all information they have or burn it. Information is on the way." Fury ordered then hung up. Steve looked at his phone then looked at the text he had just received. Steve put his phone in his back pocket then pinched the bridge of his nose. "Really? We just got back from a mission." He mumbled softly then took a deep inhale walking into the living room. "Bucky, Sam, Nat, Clint, and Bruce meet me in the conference room. Friday tell Tony to get to the conference room." Steve said then left to get to the conference room.

Once everyone was in the room Steve announced their mission. "Fury needs us to take down a Hydra base. It is said to be abandoned but we need to make sure." Steve said looking around the room with a stern face. "We will leave in thirty minutes get ready then meet at the quinjet." Steve said then left without a word to get ready. Everyone gave a nod and left except for Bucky and Sam. Bucky just looked at the table and let out a deep exhale. Sam put a hand on the solider's right shoulder in a comforting manner. Bucky looked at him and Sam nodded. "It's going to be ok Bucky all that stuff is out of you head, you'll be fine." Sam said then left after giving him a light pat on his right shoulder. Shortly after Sam left Bucky left to get ready for the mission.

Once in the quinjet Steve started to make a plan with everyone. FRIDAY was driving the jet so everyone could focus on the mission. After successfully going over the plan 4 times they all sat back to relax, they still had 12 hours till they reached the base in Voronezh.

Once the quinjet landed everyone got prepared. Tony and Sam would be flying around searching for heat signals and watching from the sky. Steve and Bucky would look for documents and any living creature or HYDRA agent. Clint and Natasha would be doing the same thing. Bruce would be waiting in the quinjet incase medical assistance was needed, the big guy wouldn't have been a good idea for this mission.

Once inside Bucky and Steve kept their guards up and watching the other's back. "I don't have any heat signals but I do have extreme cold spots." Tony reported then kept searching. Bucky looked to Steve, "They might be nothing but we should check the spots." Bucky said and Steve nodded. "Tony we need a location on the spots." Steve said and waited for Tony. "Uhh. Oh!" Tony said then give them a location of a huge cold spot, go big or go home. Bucky and Steve made their way over to the area. They where met with a room that was completely locked down with 15 deadlocks and a thick metal door. Bucky looked at the number outside of the door. "12231945, Puppet." Bucky read out loud then looked to Steve who was working on opening the door. "Familiar?" Steve asked his best friend who had a confused look on his face. "Don't know..." He said then helped with opening the door.