Part 18

Part two of pictures Moose took while in NY

Warnings: Torture, verbal abuse, cursing, death, and flashbacks

                             ~||~

You didn't know how long it had been. All the days and nights where merged together full of yelling, cursing, and getting abused. Your head felt fuzzy constantly and you couldn't think straight. The only things that ran through your head where bitch, Moose, and asshole. Your stomach screamed with pain and was cramping. Not only where you starving but your wounds weren't the only thing bleeding. Your knees also constantly where hurting from being on them and facing the wall. However, there where a few times where you where moved to a table for some torture, or moved to a bucket for some water boarding. Those same heavy foot steps you heard all the time came to you and you knew what was about to happen so you did your best to brace yourself. "So, I'm curious," the man began as he crouched down besides you, "who gave a murder the jewels you're wearing?" He asked as he pointed a knife to your side. "My father." Was all you said softly only remembering shadowy figures giving you your necklace and bracelets. "Interesting..." he mumbled as he smirked. You felt a tug at your neck, a snapping feeling, shattering, then a cold metal on your wrists before you heard "aw such a shame" before passing out.

                                   ~||~

"I don't give a shit Tony it has been a month and you have yet to let us do something! We can't just sit here as you play on your computers!" Bucky yelled full of anger as the two men walked on the sidewalk of the compound, Moose walking by Bucky's side. "Oh I'm sorry for actually trying to help her, what have you been doing again Barnes?" Tony asked as he had a tired and mad look on his face. Bucky began to speak but he was hushed as Moose rushed over to a white and red blob laying on the grass. The two men ran over as they watched the Malinois full of happiness bouncing around and yelping. "Y/n" the two of them said with wide eyes and tried to help you up. "NO" you screamed and tried your best to push the two men away with one arm. "I need a moment, and a grave." Was all you said with tears in your eyes as you held Lola in your arm. The two men looked at what was in front of them with shock as Tony nodded and walked away to make some phone calls. "Let's get your cleaned up and out of this little I heart New York outfit you have going on." Bucky said as you nodded softly. Moose sniffed Lola softly and whined because of the loss of a friend.

~||~ Earlier ~||~

"She won't wake up." A girl groaned as she kicked your foot, which woke up you. You let out a soft groan and tried to move on the cold dirty floor but your body just wouldn't let you. "She is awake, good job my love." Another woman said, giving the other woman a kiss then walking away. As you opened your eyes you saw your bracelets and necklace on the floor shattered by Lola's corpse. You let out a weep and looked at the jewelry. Suddenly, a bunch of stuff came back to you at once.

"Puppet, tonight we need to do something very important. Your powers and you are getting very powerful." The man you had come to know as "Pa" said to you. You nodded softly, looking at him with a slight glare. All day you where trying out your new mask that would help protect your identity and you weren't used to it still. The two of you walked through the cold H.Y.D.R.A. bace to a room that you recognized from the day you got Moose and a few other times. "Pa.." you whispered as you both walked in. You looked around at everyone in the room. Two scientists, five guards, three doctors, and The Winter Soldier. You locked eyes with The Soldier as you where pushed to the chair fear was all over your face and especially in your eyes as you sat there. "Don't worry Puppet, this is for the best." Pa said with an evil smile on his face as he stroked your cheek. A few sticky things where placed on your temples and around other parts of your body. Then you where strapped down and some needles attached to some of the machines where put in you. "Tarasov, it would be best if you left yes?" Zola asked as he walked in with a smile on his face to "Pa" who nodded and left the room. "Now, we shall begin Miss Tarasov?Zola asked as he picked up a necklace with a vile as a pendent. Next, pain began to corse through your body as you screamed and thrashed around. The winter soldier watched as the 16 year old he trained with all the time was about to brake free from her restraints. He hurried over and held her down as he was commanded to. Her screaming became too much and he had to close his eyes. "Get off me! Soldier get off me!" You screamed as you kicked your legs and tried to thrash but he was too strong. The next thing you remembered was being carried to your room by a cold metal arm, and then waking up the next morning weak and with the vile in the necklace full.