Chapter 14

THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT SO FAR IN THIS STORY! BECAUSE OF YOU, I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT THIS FAR! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!!!

"Matrona has jumped the gun with a ferocious preemptive strike!" Love Helm shouts to the incentive crowd.  

Diane stood above Meliodas, her breath heaving. Meliodas rose from the smoke. She brought her fist up, ready to strike again.

"I'm not putting up with your crap, not this time!" Diane yelled at the Captain.

Meliodas doudged her attack by a hair. "That was a misunderstanding. I don't remember those girls at all."

"I'm not putting up with your lies!" Diane shouted as she struck him with countless attacks, each one Meliodas dodged.

"This might get ugly if I don't go all-out, too!" Meliodas told himself.

Diane and Meliodas fought each other. With hit after hit, the arena began to crumble beneath our feet.

"What the hell, Diane is mighty powerful!" I shout trying to keep my balance. Ban's hands were on my shoulders. Blood rushed to the tips of ears, flustered by his action. It all went away when I remembered seeing him tip those whores. I hmmped and crossed my arms.

Suddenly Diane and Meliodas freeze in time. A their bangs created a shadow over their eyes. 

"What the, what's going-" I asked myself just as the feeling of dread and death came over me. The feeling was so thick that it was almost impossible to breathe. My hand clenched into a fist. The tips of my knuckled became white.

"They haven't flexed so hard that they wet themselves, have they?" Hawk asked.

"No, that's not it" I mutter to myself then look down at Hawk,"What did you say?" 

Ban walked out into the ring. I looked at him and soon followed after. King flew up to the Captain and Diane. 

"Sir Ban? Sir King? Miss (y/n)?" Elizabeth asked us in her usual soft voice. Her hand is close to her heart.

"I'm actually Meliodas the Dragon Sin, captain of the Eight Deadly Sins!" Meliodas anncounced, "We're claiming this entire village of Vaizel as our own!"

The crowd gasped and murmured to each other.

"You have one minute to leave Vaizel! If you don't, we'll kill you!" Meliodas threatened. 

"You're not fooling anyone, you dumb kid!" A person in the crowd said. 

"You don't look like that wanted poster!" 

This person does have a point. Meliodas doesn't look anything like his wanted poster. No wonder they are not excepting his threat. Something big is coming, I can feel it in my gut.

"But given how strong they are, you don't suppose ..." 

"Get the hell out!" Meliodas screamed. 

"Hey, what's that!" One of the guys in the crowed shouts and points to the fire balls coming at the village.

Meliodas jumps high into the air and hits one of the fire balls using full counter. The fire ball disappears in a second. More fire balls come and hit the village.

"Damn, they're here already." Meliodas cursed under his breath.

"That gear she is holding is a sacred treasure." King said.

"Guila's probably gonna be way stronger than when we fought her in the Necropolis." Meliodas said. "And what's worse, there are three of them this time."