Chapter 19

WARNING: GORE!

Ban and I sat on the roof of the Boar Hat watching the sun die behind the horizon. The sky radiated with the collaged of gold and pink with the silhouette of trees, mountains and clouds. The sight was absolutely breathtaking.

I rested my head on Ban's shoulder. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and a small smirk appeared on his lips. He sighed longingly, smooth and sexy. I shook my head to deny the blush that was threatening to appear on my face. It was no good because when he turned to face me, he laughed.

"What?" I said with more attitude than I was intending. I didn't want to seem I was always ticked off at his sense of humor, but it's just so fun.

"Nothing. You're blush is so adorable." He landed a kissed my forehead. I would have never guessed that a man like him would be so gental and cautious. I liked this side of him, it's the side that he tends not to show anyone else. Hungry roared inside of me. I want him. I want more of him. I want all of him.

My fangs throbbed. I wanted to bite him. Even if it was a nibble. He wouldn't think of me as a monster, right? I don't know what kind of consequences would occur if a vampire would bite an immortal. Would they become mindless slaves like it would have on any human?

I am hungry. So hungry. I'm not sure why my appetite is so high. Hunger rolled in my stomach. Pain. My stomach throbbed without the nutrition of blood. Human blood? Animal blood? It didn't matter. I want blood and I want it now.

The smell of blood filled my nostrils. My head whipped around to find Meliodas out behind the Boar Hat cutting up a freshly killed beast. I eyed it hungrily. Meliodas looked up at me as if he sensed my longing stare. He chuckled and waved at me.

"Captain?" I asked myself.

"I figured it was you up there, (y/n)! Enjoying the sunset?" He asked me as he whipped the blood off his hands on a cloth.

I nodded, not taking my eyes off the mangled beast.

"Hey, Cap'n, mind to spare a cup of blood for (y/n)? I think she is more fond of the beast than me, honestly. I'm start'n to got a little jealous," Ban added in. I slapped his chest. He grinned as if he liked it which caused me to roll my eyes.

Meliodas held a pan full of blood. The irony smell made venom fill my fangs. Drool threatened to escape my mouth. I don't understand how the red liquid looks more appetizing than Ban's well prepared meals. Hopefully it taste better than it looks.

I took the pan from Meliodas and jumped back to the roof next to Ban. No blood spilled over the side, surprisingly. I sat next to him and twirled my finger through the fine, thick liquid. Ban played with my (h/l), (curly/wavy/straight) hair. His touch felt the up-most satisfying.

I licked the blood off my finger and faced him. He looked deep into my eyes, as if searching through my soul. I part my mouth wanting to say something, but no words came. He planted a kiss on my lips. Electricity and pleasure source through my body. This is what I want. This is what I need. All worry and doubt disappeared. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Ah! You're so cute!" A high pitch squeal drove me to a start. I immediately broke out of the kiss and nearly knocked over the pan of blood. "Sorry, did I interrupt you?"

"Yeah! You did!" Ban snapped. He clearly wanted our kiss to last longer. Note to self: protect friends from pissy boyfriend.

"Sorry," Diane whined and pouts. I felt bad. I hated to see her like this, but she shouldn't have said anything.

My eyes glanced to the blood. I wish I had something to drink this with. He could have done deficiency of giving me a cup. Drinking straight from the pan might stain my new attire. It's (favorite designer.)