2

'I didn't do the homework because I was in hospital.' I said to my teacher.

'Unless you have a note, which I'm pretty sure you don't. You get detention.' She said. Fucking bitch. I walked out of the classroom and went to the end bit of the fields, where no one came apart from me, I find it nice and quiet here.

'So this is where you hang out?' I turned around to see one of Damien's friends, Cody.

'What do you want?' I asked him.

'Just to sit down with you, is that such a problem?' He asked

'You're one of Damien's friends, of course it is, it's me your talking to the girl who let her parents die.' I said.

'Not to me you're not.' He said.

'Sure.' I said.

'You're not I just haven't known you that well to talk to you.'

'Okay, let's just have a normal conversation.' He continued.

We ended up talking for at least half an hour, and we know so much already. Then we caught ourselves looking at each other, he leaned in for a kiss, and I found myself leaning in too. This wasn't my first kiss, because Damien kissed me when I was 5, once mine and Cody's lips touched, we kissed, no sparks flew or anything, and it was kind of disappointing, but this boy could really kiss, then he licked my lips for me to open my mouth, I accepted and me and him had a tongue battle, he won though.

It was cut short, because of the bell that rang through the school meaning it was time for lesson. I pulled away from him, face red, I looked at him and he was smirking.

'I like you. You kiss good too.' He said. He went leaving me there, smiling like a loony.

The end of the day came too quick, I seriously didn't want to waste half an hour of my life sitting in detention. Then I remembered that I had to do the homework miss had given me for the detention. Once I walked in there I saw a couple of students, like a girl from my art class, Chrissy, some of Damien's friend and Damien himself. I groaned and sat there, while miss blabbed on and on.

Once detention was over I walked outside followed by others from detention, I passed Damien who was smoking and leaning against his car, and I passed him and ignored his smirk, which dropped when I passed him. When I got home the house seemed empty, so I shouted out.

'Sheila! Zach!' No one answered. I went into the kitchen to find a note stuck to the fridge,

Be back home by next week Monday

xx Sheila and Zach

I guess they had to go back. I'll be fine I told myself. I have been on my own a lot of times, so it was okay. I showered changed and ate, right now I was sitting down and I put on a horror and it was dark outside. I decided to watch the grudge, stupid I know, but still put it on.

When the grudge was coming, I curled up into a ball, I was so scared of her. Then I heard a three loud bangs on the door and I screamed, I calmed down and paused the movie, I went to the door and smelt Damien. I opened it and there he was.

'Yes?' I asked. His expression turned hard.

'Why did you kiss Cody Waters?' He boomed, I shrunk back in fear, but that fear went, I stood up for myself

'Why did you have sex with that slut?' I growled at him.

'It does not concern you.' He said gritting his teeth

'Then me kissing Cody doesn't concern you.' I said. Next thing I know Damien walks into my house bangs the door shut and I'm being pinned to the wall