Epilogue

It all starts with happy families, or what seem normal and happy to you then it slowly changes from time to time or it might stay the same if you're lucky. My point is, life does eventually get better and it will take time, I don't know why because I don't make up the rules but that's what I know. I can tell you that because since everything turned into crap, I've been waiting for the day where everything gets better and I felt like giving up most of the time but here I am now, still alive.

My life was something that was played with, ripped apart and put back together only to be broken but now that I look at my future, I highly doubt it would break again. My mother and father were the ones to give birth to me but it was my mother who was alive without me knowing and for the rest of her life, she was the one that was in mourning because she lost the love of her life. She was back though, reunited with her daughter and being her daughter meant that I had to find some place in my heart to forgive her.

Kameron was my brother and the one person that I could and would trust but he had his own life now, with his mate. They had their problems to sort out and their story was going to be another one, something that they probably will be telling their children to one day but I don't see that happening for now considering that all they do is run around acting care free but then again, you never knew with Kameron.

He was still my brother though and nothing would or could change that because our blood binds together. Kameron was someone that had found his mate and he could confine in her, the both of us found our mates actually and it's changed things but sometimes it feels like I can turn to him when needed even if we are busy with our own lives.

Mom said that it was something that her and her siblings did when they were growing up and finding their mates, it scared the life out of them when they were drifting apart but they knew that they could still turn to each other but it still scared me. Kameron had come back into my life recently as did my mom and it felt like they missed big parts of my life and now we were growing up, we wouldn't get the time to be brother and sister. Mom assured me that we will because a sibling bond never breaks, even if there is a row or something, it will always get resolved in the end.

Damien was the last one in this list and he was the one that I was going to be spending the rest of my life with, my bad boy alpha mate who was to be with me forever and always no matter what. He may have rejected me in the beginning but he learned his mistakes and made me fall in love with him throughout our first few months, which I never thought he could even do because this was him and I we were talking about. However, there was bound to be trouble between an alpha and a future Luna. I couldn't ask for anything better though.

'Stop day dreaming and help me!' I shook my head to clear away my thoughts and look at the two Muppets in front of me. One being my sexy bad boy mate and the other being my three year old daughter who was trying to wear her wings but ended up spinning around on the spot trying to catch her wing strap. I laughed at the scene before stepping closer and helping my little girl while her dad huffed because I wasn't helping him. Not my fault he chose a batman outfit.

'Come here.' I said to Damien once I had fixed Hailey's outfit; she ran off shouting fairy stuff afterwards so I'm hoping that she went to Elena's kids. Damien moved closer towards me and smirked when I started fixing his clothes making me give him a playful glare. 'What?' I asked him. He didn't say anything for a couple seconds but I did feel his lips on mine, almost pushing me up against the wall but I stopped him while laughing as he continued to kiss my neck.

'I love you.' Damien said, looking into my eyes. I noticed that his eyes changed colour when he said that making the mark on my neck tingle a little because he said that but it was one of those tingles where you know something is going to be happening tonight.

'Ilove you too.' And it was true