7

I went to my room after Damien asked me to lunch and I passed Kameron as I walked into Aunt Sheila's house. He looked at me with pain and sorrow but it looked as if he tried his best to cover up his emotions with anger but was failing.

'If you want to be my brother again, help me pick out a dress.' Kameron's eyes lit up and he nodded as I lead the way into my bedroom. I had a lot of dresses, Sheila always wanted me to wear them but I figured I would ruin them and get abused because of how I looked. I opened my wardrobe and I could hear Kameron chuckle behind me.

'You are such a girl.' He said, I turned to him and had my hands on my hips cocking one eyebrow up.

'I have never worn any of these.' I said, this time he raised an eyebrow.

'Then I will choose a dress for you.' He said turning to the masses of dresses that were hung neatly on the railing. He thought for a couple of minutes before choosing a chocolate brown dress that came to my knees and had a beautiful golden floral pattern across the top making me look at it in awe.

'Hurry up!' He yelled before walking out of my bedroom.

Took me exactly half an hour to get ready. I had a shower and wore strapless bra since the dress itself was strapless, I slipped on some bangles and a necklace with some dangly earrings, then I went on to do my hair and simply put it in a bun. Moving onto my make-up, I did smoky brown eyes and added eyeliner making my eyes pop out finally I added light brown lipstick and I slipped on some flats before grabbing my purse and walking out. I could hear Damien and Kameron talking downstairs making me even more self-conscious.

'We can hear you breathing little sis.' I heard Kameron say, I growled lowly before walking downstairs. I gasped when I saw Damien wearing a suit and looking smart for once in his life, next to him stood Kameron and I could feel some power radiating off him.

'I have joined the pack...as one of the warriors.' Said Kameron, I looked at him my mouth closing and opening.

'You look like a fish.' Commented Damien, I was still angry at him and chose to ignore him as I turned to face Kameron.

'Why?' I asked

'He thought I was good Kay.' I narrowed my eyes at him, and he knew I meant that wasn't a good answer. 'We'll talk about this after your date. Please?' He asked me. I nodded at Kameron and walked out the door waiting for Damien, I just wanted this night to be done and over with.

'We're not taking that.' I looked at the car beside me and then back at Damien who had a set of keys in his hand

'What are we taking then?' I questioned, he winked at me

I regret asking him what we were going to take, because he then got out his motorbike and even though I love them, I was terrified of riding one. After a couple minutes of arguing, Damien had picked me up and put me on the back of the motorbike as he got on himself. We had currently ridden for 20 minutes and I knew I had flashed everyone in the past 10 minutes, I had even asked Damien if he could slow down he said no and for me to shut up. 15 minutes later, we were in the woods and I started to get scared.

'So you ride your motorbike really fast, making me flash everyone and now you're going to kill me?' I asked. Damien smirked at me before getting off the bike, he took a step closer to me and I took a step back till my back hit a tree and I started to panic.

'Careful honey.' He whispered, his cold husky voice warmed me up.

'I wish I was.' I muttered, Damien chuckled before kissing me. I pulled away, still mad at him

'Shift.' I looked at him with a questioning look. 'This is the first part of our date.' I reluctantly shifted behind a tree not wanting to ruin the dress and Damien looked down at me with a smile, but I knew his eyes weren't looking at me but my fur making me look at my fur. I had white fur with little black marks across me, I felt a cold hand touch me and my eyes snapped up to look at Damien.