6

You know that song where Rihanna sings about diamonds in the sky? Well right now, there is a million of them and I'm just in the middle while it surrounds me, brining me to another time and place where I would have been happier. Seeing as I have just killed myself, I think I'm going to hang out with God and mom and dad.

I walked out of the middle and floated to one of the lights....it was just too beautiful to ignore. I winced and squinted as the light became brighter then after a few minutes, it was just me and the light. I think this is the part where I go to heaven...or knowing my life, hell.

'Kayla?' I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and shock slipped to my face instantly as I saw my mother's caring eyes, she smiled but I could see the pain in her face as she opened her arms wide and I ran into them.

'Mom!' I said. I was seeing my mommy again! She pulled away and looked at me, kneeling down so she was eye level to me a few tears had slipped from her eyes

'Now, Kayla honey I missed you but-' I cut her off

'Mom! I get to stay with you and dad. So much things have happened since you were gone, like how I found my mate but he's a prick...sorry for my language but it's true and Kameron came back but he was being stupid and I couldn't take any more from the pack so....here I am, I guess.' I said

'Such full of words as always.' I heard a familiar voice say

'Dad!' My eyes lit up even more as I saw him, I got out of mom's arms and ran to dad he chuckled then let go of me, both of them then looked at me with worried eyes.

'Kayla....now isn't your time to stay here.' I looked at them with confusion

'What do you mean? Is there like an age range here or something, cuz it would take me a while for me to be with you guys.' I said chuckling.

'Honey, what your mother is saying is that....you aren't supposed to die yet. You have a life to live and you aren't meant to end it now, you have a mate to make emends with and you have your brother back with you. You are to get married to Damien and have pups with him...then you will die old, just like how it was supposed to be with me and your mother.' Said dad.

'So you're saying...'

'Kayla, we love you and your brother and both of us are sorry that you had to have the life that you are leading. I promise it will get better though, go get your love and your brother....you need to live your life Kayla.' My mom said, tears formed in my eyes

'I-I don't want to leave.' My voice was breaking.

'You have to baby.' Mom was whimpering, she and dad were slowly fading away

'I love you Kay. We both do.' Said dad....and I found myself getting dizzier and started saying incoherent things.

'Kayla!' I heard someone yelling my name, and tears ran freely from my eyes since I couldn't see my parents anymore but now another bright light and a face hovering over me as a familiar scent was breathed it.

'Please wake up!' I groaned as I was more aware of my surroundings....I saw two pair of eyes looking down at me, my mate's and my brother's

'Please tell me you're okay?' Asked Damien. Was, was he actually concerned about me? The same Damien that abused me for years is now, is now being nice?

'Why are you being nice?' I croaked out, my throat was dry and I was in need of water, which was given to me.

'Don't scare me like that!' Shouted Damien making me clutch my head in pain. 'Sorry.' He said, I got up slowly

'I'm going to leave you two alone then.' Said Kameron and left. I glared at Damien, ignoring the pain in my wrist and the burning ache coming from my neck.

'I'm sorry. It's just that....when....I thought I lost you and that scared the fuck out of me okay? Everyone chose to hate you being alpha and everything I had to see why and when I did I-'

'You agreed with every shit they said, you didn't hear my side just continued to fuck about and pretend that I wasn't your mate, that I was a whore, a witch, an outsider. I don't even get why you should be alpha....doesn't even look as if you will have a Luna anytime soon.' I said, Damien's eyes looked at mine with anger

'Don't you dare say that! I have fucked up in the past but I almost lost you, that made me realise that I actually do want you in my life as my mate, and Luna of the pack because honestly...you are strong for putting up with us all these years and you would just give up one day because your brother decided not to be in our pack and because you couldn't care anymore.' He said.

'One day, try being me Damien.' I whispered.

'I'm sorry ok?' He said, I looked down at my fidgeting hands. 'You know what? Fuck it.' I looked up to see what he meant when I felt his lips crash down on mine

I pushed Damien's body away from mine and breathed in air, but I knew I was lying to myself about not wanting him to kiss me again. I was breathing hard and fast while Damien sat there...with no emotion in his face.

'Why did you kiss me?' I asked, my heartbeats were still irregular

'I don't need to fucking explain! You are mine, I almost lost you! I am not risking losing you again, Kayla!' Damien growled at me, he had no fucking right.

'So you almost lose me and as soon as I come back to life, it gets through your thick head that you finally want me because you can't be fucked to find another mate!' I yelled at him. Anger coursed through his eyes and I wondered whether it was a good idea to yell at him.

'Have an argument with me all you like...but you wear my mark, you are my mate and you know damn well how possessive alphas are about they're mates.' He growled at me. I growled back at him, risking my life but all Damien did was smirk at me.

'You're changing. What are you trying to prove Kayla?' He asked me.

'I'm trying to prove nothing! You are just being a dick as usual, I don't have to prove anything for it! It is just a fact and you know it, you think one kiss is going to make me forgive you? For years I have tried to make someone like me, and I thought I could find an escape from everything when I found you, but yet again I was treated like shit! You marked me against my will, you abused me, and you made everyone hate me! I fucking hate you!' I shouted. Hurt flashed through Damien's eyes.

'I hope it does hurt you Damien, because 10x times that is how I felt when my parents died and I got rejected from everyone.' I said, he was silent and I got out of my bed walking towards the door only in a top and sweats. I didn't even care who changed me I just needed to get out of here.

'Wait.' I heard Damien say.

'What?' I said turning to him, he was about to say something then closed his mouth and started again, looking as if he wasn't sure of what to say

'Tell me you don't have feelings for me.' He finished. I looked into his eyes, the ones that were blue and held so many feelings but they were bottled up....hidden away by this other layer which held a cold hearted bastard. My wolf didn't hate Damien, she didn't like the fact that he tried to win us back with a kiss

'A part of me does Damien. Another part is feeling disgusted and embarrassed that you tried to win me back with just a kiss.' I said

'I needed to kiss you! I couldn't fucking wait!' He growled. 'You know what? Go on a date with me...tonight.' He said that, making me feel taken back.

'Tonight?' I asked, more like whispered

'Yeah, just the two of us.' He said. I was unsure of myself at first then looked at Damien

'OK.'