11

Kameron's P.O.V

It was just another day of me waking up in this city which I hated, the city not the waking up part because I happen to enjoy my life even though I'm wasting it by continuously drinking. I didn't even know why I kept drinking but it was like it was the only thing keeping me going and my mate would have been the thing that kept me going but I don't know where she is...hell I don't even remember her name!

I groaned as I got out of bed with a killer headache, then made my way to the bathroom when I realised that I was naked but it didn't look as if anyone was home and home was at Kayla's and Damien's place, for now. Taking a shower and waking myself up was the one thing that I needed to do or I wouldn't be able to get through this day, then I would need coffee but for now the one thing that I remember my mate telling me was to think about all your problems in the shower so you don't think about them later.

So I thought. Coming back here wasn't one of the best ideas, judging from how Zach reacted but the way I responded to that wasn't any better because I was craving alcohol. Mentally scoffing at the sound of craving alcohol, I wondered if anyone had heard of a wolf addicted to it but then again every wolf was perfect apart from the ones who drank or did not just fit it.

Kayla and I are related then because we sure as hell don't fit in here but I'm guessing that she does now considering that Damien cares for her which is slowly making other people realise that she is a human being but is also a wolf and also future Luna of Damien's pack. That's exciting right? I'm back with old memories hitting me hard and there is my wonderful little sister who had an aunt, uncle and cousin to spend her time with and now she has everything.

If I did go now then where the hell would I end up? Going back to the city I was staying at wasn't exactly a good idea because I've slept around and it wasn't the casual player thing but it was going around the city to clubs and bringing women to my apartment and fucking them and that caused a lot of arguments between siblings, mothers and daughters and let's not forget friends.

Least me and my mate had one thing in common right? Yup, this showering was actually helping with my memory surprisingly because I remembered that my mate told me she was practically a whore and me being me, I'm guessing I said something stupid but I don't know because I don't remember. See, being a werewolf, you'd think that you'd heal from all the hangovers and that crap but you don't and I look at it as the wolf Gods punishing us from heavily drinking which I think is fair.

Just as I came downstairs from having my shower, the doorbell rang to the house making me look at it in confusion and I'm not going to lie but I did feel a little scared that I was here by myself and the doorbell had rung. Being a man, a very cocky one, I walked towards the door trying to look tough but as soon as I stood in front of the door, I smelt a beautiful scent that just made me stop functioning altogether and just stand there to smell the scent.

The knocking happened three more times but it was weak, it still made me open the door and just as I thought. There was the most beautiful girl in the world and she was my mate but she looked better than what my memory made out of her, I could see her better now. 'Hey.' Jeez, even her voice made a little stirring going on down there.

'Erm...hi?' It came out more of a question than anything else and that's why I was nominated stupidest guy of the year, maybe even the decade. The good thing about this though, it looked as if she didn't even care that I practically asked her a stupid hi, she just blushed and looked down. I found myself to be smiling at the small gesture and then she opened her mouth again.

'I'm not sure if you reme-'

'I remember you. I mean, not full because I was drunk which is a stupid reason but I remember you and your eyes...I remember your eyes because yeah. Oh, I also remember little things but I don't exactly think that they're the important details.' I quit my rambling and just shut up, watching her giggle at me. Usually, I would be mad that someone was laughing at me but since it was her, I didn't seem to mind what so ever.