Chapter 1 [EDITED]

'People sometimes forget that they are the reason why someone became a villain'

•¹•²•³•⁴

In a normal looking house there live a normal family where everything is normal-atleast thats what they want you to think,because in this normal looking house hides a very dark secrets that they don't want you to knew.

In the secret basement of the house there hides many secrets that is very dangerous for someone like you to knew.

"Honey~what should we do to this hero?"

"What do you think we should do honey~?"

"As we always do~make them suffer just like how they made us suffer~"

In one of there secret basement you can see that there was an open door and the one who open the door was a child looking at someone if you look at the child's point of view you can see one woman and one man standing you can only see there back but if you look closely you can see that there are another man but this man is tied in a chair,blindfolded,and the man's mouth was sew.

If a normal child saw this they would have been scared that they will cry but this child with long (H/C) hair (E/C) eye just stare blankly at the woman and man who continue to torture the poor hero who she didn't know nor care to know.

"You hero always makes my blood boils!!always saying that you will protect the people even if you die for peace yet you all just wants fame and money,when i was hurt when i was torture where were you?!YOU HEROES JUST WATCH ME BEING TORTURE AND WORST OF ALL YOU HEROES SAID THAT THEY MUST SACRIFICE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PEOPLE!!HEH!!YOU SHOULD HAVE DIRECTLY SAID IT TO MY FACE THAT YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR ME!!!"

"Honey!calm down,you don't wanna kill him to early right?don't you want to let him feel how you been suffering?you want that right?so calm down"

Watching her parents yell and torture the hero.The child grown bored of looking at her mother and her father who continuesly torture the hero again and again she decide to read some book that may relieve her boredom.So she just quietly left to go to her room.

As she enter her room she quickly found the book she wants to read.She grabs the book and sit on her bed as she read the book she didn't known that there's a disasters coming.But even if she does she doesn't f*cking care.

After all it's not like it's the end of the world even if it really is the end of the world then she'll be happy to get out of this 'Hell'.

After all you will usually just see are greedy people she's pretty sure that if there's a good one then they're probably little and they might be have been tainted with sin already if they still haven't then im happy for them but in this world where people who have power are the superior withere they are bad or good.For people who are good they wont last long until they succumb and became a sinner.

•¹•²•³•⁴

I'll just edit this when I got to play in the computer because I really can't edit in my phone because I'm still not use to it~~

(Edited already might be edited again in the future ^^)