Chapter 4 [EDITED]

My life was not ordinary or lets just say.. normal, definitely not normal. For someone like me whos father and mother was a villain, you wouldn't exactly call it ordinary nor call it normal, because lets be real having a family full of villains was kind of rare, since most of the villain themself fight and most betray each other.

When i escape from the hellhole, i thought that my life was finally at peace, oh boy was i wrong, the people who pick me(or should i say adopt me) was in fact another villain family and i found out that, my mother(real one)was actually my new mother's sister, funny, there personality is not even 1%. My new mother name is |i still havent decide for her name, any suggestion?| she has a two children(twins) and a loving husband. So heres the thing, in most movie that i have watch, if your adopted and then you move to there house, your adopted mother's/Father's  children will usually bully you, since your taking there attention away from them(atleast they think so). But its not the same in here, the twins where...nice? To the exact that they...they treat me warmly like im already part of there- the family(which i was). At first i was suspicious thinking that they're trying to lower my guard's and when my guard is down they will hurt me, it last for 3 weeks and finaly i..believe they were genuine. I did notice that the family was...weird, the twins dream was to became a villain, not to became a hero.

When i ask them a question about why would they want to be a villain instead of a hero, there answer amuse me and it also make me think about it.

Yumi(one of the twins)said that 'Why would i sacrifices myself for some people, who simply take things for granted? If the hero didnt come, they will blame it on them, and if they came late they will also blame the hero, instead of being grateful they became ungrateful, so i dont wanna be a hero who protect this kind of people and because being a villain means more freedom, where you dont get to be control by the people above' and

Yumi(one of the twins) said ' Mine is simple, its because being a hero is troublesome, to be a hero you need to do so many things, but to be a villain you dont have to do sooo many things, so yeah the main reason why i wanna be a villain is because its easier, who doesnt like to do thing in an easy way, if you dont? Then not my problem, because for me, i rather use my energy to something, that is worth it, such as sleeping/eating and cooking.'

  I haven't actually thought of that, and because of that, i decided to be a villain, i was suprise that when being a villain it made me feel alive, it also made me feel free.. and after knowing what we wanna be in the future my new mother and father surprisingly accept it so easily as if they didnt care(which they really didnt), i voice it a loud and they answer that they didnt care if we wanna be a villain, all they care about is that we will enjoy what we choose/that we...wont regret what we choose and and it just made my heart feel warm(which was weird). And as years past by it started to became fun..

And now if someone do ask me why i wanna be a villain, i would just say that 'because its fun'

~•~

"Hey [Y/N], what school would you go?"

"I still haven't decided, what about you? What school would you go?"

"Im thinking of going to U.A, i always wanna be a hero, you know"

"Of course you do, in our class, everyone wanna be a hero" except me

I will never. Ever. Go to U.A.

Never.

~•~

So why?!

"...i'm looking forward to seeing you in my class" i'm not looking forward

Sigh, why do i feel like fate doesn't like me that much, but since you don't like me, i dont like you.

I'm wondering if they have already eaten my ice cream and my pizza

Sigh

~•~

Extra

On [Y/N] way to her home, she meet a guy, fighting a villain, [Y/N] thought he was just a civilian, since his clothes are normal(not flashy like some heroes)

She turn around to another path, the villain suddenly attack her, taking her as a hostage(funny) and because she was in a bad mood(because everyone is like, talking about becaming a hero), she didnt even use her quirk, instead she throw a punch and a kick (down there) to the villain(serve him right).

Once again, she turn around and..she was stopped....demn.

Whats with his scarf?

Anyway...because of that, she is officially, going to U.A, very...wonderful.

Can she have a time quirk next time? Cause, this was the worse choice(which was forcefully done) she have ever made. Period .

[Hello ^^ sooo, im fucking mad, that i already edit this on September 9, i didn't publish it since i though i would publish it at Friday(September 11), i check if i need to edit other things on Thu(September 10) but found out that all the text i edit was gone...i am fucking mad. Cause i forgot what i put..so...i use my stupid brain to try and put everything back, but i forgot...so..idk im writing right now, i know its horrible, i was thinking of writing a lot of chapter, now i dont feel like doing it]

I publish this to late lol
Me trying to publish this but it just wont let me.
I fking have connection but it said no connection wtf ._.