Chapter 5

[Warning: Sign of cursing and wrong grammars]

"Hero-san, you should just accept your punishment, ya knew~"

"Accept? I havent done anything wrong, i think its you who should be punish because your tainted and because YOU'RE filthy"

A bloody girl kick the hero who grunt in pain with an innocent smile on her face then as if the girl who smile innocently wasn't her, her innocent smile was replace with a sadistic smirk, loving how the hero grunt in pain.

"Filthy? Tainted? Me? HAHAHAHA!, i think you forgot whos the one who make me tainted.., it was your fault this happen"

'Kick'

"WHO WAS THE ONE THE HUMILIATE ME?!"

'Kick'

"WHO WAS THE ONE THAT TAKE ADVANGE OF ME?!"

'Kick'

"WHO WAS THE ONE THAT BROKE ME?!"

'Kick'

"DID YOU FORGOT THAT IT WAS YOU! WHO DRIVEN ME TO DO THIS?!"

'Kick'

"AINT EVERYTHING YOUR FAULT?!"

"So..dont act as if your not tainted or your not filthy cause it was you...who taint me"

Kicking the hero one last time with more strength and he(the hero)collapse on the floor, 'she' touch her watch pressing some buttons as if on cue the hero suddenly yell in pain, twitching as if he have been electrified-which he was, he was actually electrified not to death thought, since they were gonna torture him until they get bored.

'What can i say? Karma really is a bitch aint it?~'

Now...i wonder if what [Y/N] is doing?

~•~

|Time skip|

"I must say, his hella hot"

"Yeah, the weather is freaking hot- wait whos hot?"

"No one..., i mean no one at all..."

"I hear it clearly, you said someone is hella hot! So who is it! Tell me!!"

"Even if i told you who he is, he won't like you , he wont like someone like you!"

"Heh! Do you think he will like you too? He won't be yours! We particularly looks fucking the same, alright?!"

"Did i said that he would like me? I didn't, didn't i? For your information i just said his hot but i didnt say i like him nor did i say that he will be mine, ya got that?"

"Why you little-"

"If i'm little what do ya call yourself?!"

"Fuck you-!"

"What do you think, you two are doing? So?"

Standing stiffly both look slowly at [Y/N] who was puting her hand at her waist and rising her eyebrows to the two, lets not forget the smile on her lips, but instead of being comforted by the smile on [Y/N] lips, they instead begin to shudder more.

"N-nothing!"

Both in sync and as if god bless them with protection so that they wont die today, someone ring the doorbell.  Letting them off this time, [Y/N] walk to the door and open it surprise the there was no one but just a big box with a  unique mark on it and a letter on top.

Grabbing the letter, she inspect for who the letter was for, suddenly confuse because she found out that the letter was for her after finding out that in the back of the letter there was a name..her name,usually she wasnt needed that much, she was gonna open it when she suddenly remember the box, she put the letter on the close table.

"Yuki, Yumi help m- where are two going?"

The two who tried to quietly go to their room was caught, and as if they weren't gonna go to their room, they shamelessly said that they where just gonna get the box cutter so that [Y/N] can open the box.

"Does it need to be two isn't one enough?"

Even if there lie was expose the two still behave shamelessly, pointing at each other while saying that, she was the one who wanted tag along with me, aaaannnddd they begun fighting, Again.

Watching the two-fight about who was the one who wanted to tag along, [Y/N] sigh in distress and then punch both of there head while they just look at [Y/N] with tears, looking like a pure woman who was bullied, but when they notice that [Y/N] was glaring at them, the two of them then straighten there body and act normally.

"I need one of you to get the box cutter- and no fighting"

Noticing that the two was gonna fight again she said those sentence. Yuki finally give up while Yumi cheer and run like she was being chase. Amuse by there acts, [Y/N] cant help but quirk her lips a bit but this smile was really dazzling especialy for someone who doesn't really let anyone see her real smile.

After getting the scissors from Yumi(who i may say, slipped because she run too fast and that made Yuki laughing at her and then running because Yumi is chasing after her, and it started a tag game.) Opening it [Y/N] was super suprise that she accidentally let out a quiet gasp but the two who have sensitive hearing still hear it. Driven by there curiosity, they approach slowly, seeing whats inside the box, both of them put there hand on mouth yet even thought they put there hand on there mouth,if you look closely you can see that there shoulders was shaking, looking at the box again they both have the same thought in there mind.

'Who's super brave to give neechan a sexy black panty, a black bra, and a sexy see-through black dress-wait there's even a unique black whip?! How kinky people are this days~'

Extra

Months later

When Yuki was ask what weapon would she like.

Yuki: I want a whip as my weapon-
[Y/N]:*glaring at Yuki*
Yuki:*sweating like crazy* I-is that not allowed?
[Y/N]:*still glaring at Yuki*
Yuki:I-i'll just take a b-bat as my weapon
[Y/N]:*stopped glaring at Yuki, and then wrote down Yuki's choice of weapon*
Yumi:*laughing at Yuki's misfortune*

When Yumi was ask what outfit she would wear as her villain costume

Yumi:I want a sexy see-through black dress, bea-*notice [Y/N] icy stare and her dangerous smile and so she stop talking*
[Y/N]:*staring at Yumi with a smile thats not a smile on her face* is that your choice?
Yumi:*Force a smile on her face while a drop of sweat fall down on her cheek*I-ill change into just a black dress*rubbing her hands*
[Y/N]:*close eyes and smile gently*Good.
Yuki:*laughing on Yumi's misfortune*

Which made Yumi chase Yuki around the house.