Chapter 6

|TIME SKIP, THE DAY OF THE EXAM|

"Sis, wake up!"

While knocking the door, Yumi look at Yuki, with a stare that can be read as 'if she wont open the fucking door, let's destroy the door, what weapon thought?', then she wonder if she should use any  toxic type like a toxic bomb(can destroy the house..so..no) but before her thoughts became more ridiculous, the door open, letting you see...a zombie? ..oops it was actually [Y/N]...but whats with her appearance? She look like she will eat someone, and her eyes...what's with the eye bags?! Did she sleep?

"What happen to you?!"

Shocked by what she see, Yumi rubbed her eyes, thinking that she hallucinating, but then its still the same?!(and Yuki? She have already fallen asleep, currently sleeping with the wall as a support)

"You!...you!...are you a zombie?"Yumi ask dumbly, and because of that she got a punch on her head, the pain made Yumi came back to her sense, she was suprise and horrified, her big sister's past appearance doesnt really match with her currently appearance, if she didnt knew that she(Y/N) was in fact the real [Y/N] she would have blast this person(she(Yumi) doesnt like zombies) and how she knew that she's [Y/N]? Easy, that cold blooded stare and her unique eye(which no one can replicated).

Even thought she know, she still can't believe it, why did she look like tha- ...right because she was going to the entrance exam for heroes, just thinking about it makes Yumi want to laugh but with the devil looking at you with a gaze that if looks could kill, she will have already been killed, so she try her best not to laugh, and try not to think of it. But even thought she tried, her shaking shoulders really didnt help.

Yumi was gonna say something, when [Y/N] closed the door with a loud bang.

Okay...

Accidentally thinking about [Y/N] going to U.A , Yumi run away quickly(not withough, dragging her twin, who was supposed to help yet, fall asleep instead) opening her(and her twins) room she closed it quickly and laugh at loud, which made Yuki wake up, greeted with her twin rolling on the floor while laughing, she(Yuki) only have one thing in her mind.

Did she started to became crazy, when i was asleep?

And the crazy Yumi who didnt know that her twin thought she was crazy, was still rolling on the floor and she was also still thinking about the irony, a villain going to a hero school. Which made her laugh louder.

~•~

[Y/N] cursed at Yumi for laughing at her(she can hear Yumi laughing), but then thought of giving her a very special revenge, just thinking about it makes her smirk.

Who said she was the only one going to U.A?

~•~

Walking down the stairs(which was fucking long!), [Y/N] heard Yumi and Yuki talking and their topic was....sex?(More like Yumi was trying to talk about sex but Yuki wasnt listening).

"Did you know that a life without sex is like a life without me, you can't live without it or more specifically you will feel that you can't live without me"

"What the heck are you talking about?"

"Fine, in your language, please exchange the me with food"

"I wasn't listening, tell me again"

"Seriously? After all that ive been saying to you?! You didnt listen?!"

"Do..i need..to?"

"You!"

"What about me?"

"Fuck!"

I should also let Yuki come with us because it wont be complete if one doesnt come.. its settle she coming 
with us wither she like it or not.

With that thought [Y/N] smiled, and as for Yuki? She suddenly shuddered for an unknown reason | :> |

|when [Y/N] enter the school, it will be the start|