P R O L O G U E [EDITED]

She, who just want freedom didn't have one.

Everywhere she goes, heroes are always with her, sticking close..too close for her liking if not hiding somewhere watching her every move.

There's no day that she will have her freedom.

Like a butterfly in a cage.

She might looks innocent but don't be fooled, she is called the perfect villain, perfect weapon, the one that can destroy a villain so quickly, why? Cause she have them completely in control. Of course there's a price for that, something you don't want to know.

She absolutely perfect at being a villain and definitely not being a hero,because saving some people are not in the villain's dictionary after all who in the name of villain would do that.

There called villain for fucking sake not some fucking heroes.

If they called themselves a villain then they should know and if not then, are you sure your a villain? Not a fucking hero? Being a villain doesn't mean helping some people, cause why would you? Anyway even if your or they're a good villain it's not like people though that good villain are true that's why there called villain not some fucking heroes. 

I repeat your a villain not a HERO!

For those who don't know anything, I am a villain, and i will always be a villain!.

So why the fuck am i in this so called 'hero' school, also what's with that love sick look! i'm a villain not a hero for fucking sake all of you should fear me and be disguised of me, not admire me or love me or whatever.

Also what's with all of them saying I'M THEIRS ,i'm pretty sure no one own ME except ME, myself!

I wonder if i can escape from this horrible world.

Which i want to destroy.

Not that anyone needs to know.

Even if others are disgusted of me or hate me i don't freaking care, cause i (Y/N) is a villain and i'm damn proud of it!

So please don't look at me with that lovesick look.

~•~

Born from a villains family [Y/N] life was not bad nor was it pleasant instead its just natural,everything was natural that sometimes when people saw there family they will think they're strange,anyway that's the truth.

When [Y/N] was 3 years old,her father teach her how to torture someone,instead of being scared she somehow feel excited and happy(?),which was strange since she doesn't feel anything.

When she was 6 years old,she went out to buy something and come back to see her father and mother fighting a hero. Seeing this [Y/N] run but not before seeing her mother getting killed by a hero,her father enrage attack the hero who killed her mother but instead of killing them he got killed instead.That day she promise to take revenge for them even if it means death(she doesn't have anything to do, so might as well kill some time)

But of course, it wont be that easy.

[I'm not a good writer nor english is my first language, so sorry for the wrong grammars ^^]