One

Riley Pov

I hiss lightly at the boiling water from the shower and turn down the temperate.

After my shower, I slip on a simple black dress with a diamond neckless and some simple heels.

I don't usually get dressed up but there's some kinda party at S.H.E.I.L.D headquarters today so I had to.

Mental reminder to punch fury after this. I already live on the helicarrer so I just left my little room and walked to the commons area.

Everyone was dressed in suits and dresses. Already taking part in the drinks and such. I grabbed a champagne glass and went off to find fury.

I finally find him with Hall and smile at the two. "Hello, Director fury. Agent hall." I tell them as I shake their hands.

Marie smiles at me. We are best friends. "Woah fury. How did you get her in a dress?" Hill asks Fury playfully.

I send her a playful glare. "He threatened me on Stark duty." I said and fury chuckled.

"Well, I'll be sure to use that one." Hill said as she sipped her drink and I groaned. "God please don't" I whine.

I downed my champagne and set it on a waiters tray and pick up another one. "I'm not drunk enough for this" I mumble.

They both laugh and leave to mingle with the sponsors and government officials. I chuckle at them sucking up.

"Maybe this isn't a total waste" I mutter to my self as I down another glass and repeat my last action.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing alone?" A scruffy voice asks behind me. I spin around on my heel and roll my eyes.

"Drinking alone. Thank you very much." I state as I try to walk of. The dumbass follows me.

"Why alone sweet cheeks? Let's have some fun!" He says rubbing against me. I down my glass and smash it on a table gaining everyone's attention.

I point the sharp edge at the man. "Id leave this party if I were you. If I catch you harassing me or any other lady in here. You'll be thrown off into the ocean got it?" I announce loudly making sure everyone herd.

He gulped and put his hands up. "Damn. Alright lady" he said and left. I gave an agent standing by a look and he just nods making sure the man actually leaves.

Everyone starts talking once again. Only a few eyes left on me but I don't care. Hopefully, others learn not to act like that.

I look around and see no ones watching anymore and put my hand out. I levitate the glass back into the champagne glass and set it on a waiters tray as Fury walks up to me.