Thirty Seven

Riley Pov

Everything. Hurts. I reluctantly pull myself out of bed and notice that Loki is gone but a note rests on his pillow.

I hope your not too sore love, I had to leave for a some business on Asgard with Thor.

I've picked an outfit, its on my reading chair. Don't worry about your shower I used a cleaning spell.

-Love Loki

I smile and look over to the green arm chair and see see a crop top and booty shorts. Of course that's what he picked.

I slip off my night gown and slowly dress myself. I go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth due to bed breath and hair.

I blush a deep red as I see the dark purple hickeys littering my neck. "Oh god, I'm never gonna hear the end of this." I mumble as I leave Loki's room.

I head downstairs for breakfast and step inside the kitchen. "Shit babe. Who'd you fuck last night?" Clint asked making me blush and the others laugh.

"Loki..." I mumble cutely and grab my plate from Wanda who had cooked breakfast. "Thanks Wanda" I hug her.

Wanda smiled and kissed my forehead gently. "Of course little One. You look sore." I blush lightly.

"I'm very sore. I disobeyed Loki and got punished." I admit. The others chuckled and gave me little kisses throughout the morning.

Now sitting on the couch with Steve I decided to ask him something. "Steve, Can I start working with S.H.I.E.L.D  again? As much as I love you guys I'm getting tired of being cooped up in the tower." I admit.

Steve thinks for a moment before nodding. "Sure, but one of us will accompany you at all times." I whine at his condition.

"Fine. Thank you Steve. I love you!" I kiss Steves lips and hug him before running off to my room.

I open my computer and call Fury's direct line happily. He almost immediately answered.

"I was wondering how long your honeymoons would last." He teased and noticed my neck. "Geeze woman." I blush and flip him off.

"Alright, You want back into the game I'm guessing?" I nod my head happily. "Yeah! Please give me a mission. I've been training the entire time I was on 'Break'" I said using quotation marks"

Fury chuckled and shook his head. "Of course you trained during your 13 honey moons." I smile brightly and he just rolled his eyes.

"I've got an infiltration job for you and agent Romanoff." I grin and solute. "I'll take it. I'm sure Nat has been informed already." Fury nodded simply.

"Alright. What's the details?" I ask and a file began to print off from my printer. I began to read along as Fury spoke.

"A group called the Tyrant 6 has gotten their hands on some vibranium. We need you and Natasha to go undercover and seduce their leader into telling you their plans for it."

I nod and turn the page as he continued. "After learning their plans you will be flown to Wakanda to tell their king what the plans are."

"Sounds complicated. I'm sure we can handle it." Fury nodded in agreement and wished me luck before signing off.

So the mission will take place in three days and we'll fly out tomorrow I'll have to ask Loki to cover his hickeys with an illusions.

I begin packing up some clothes and necessities along with my favorable and hidable weapons. Some knives and guns along with some new tech Tony and Bruce made.

I push my suitcase against the wall and plop onto my bed

I push my suitcase against the wall and plop onto my bed. I should go see if Tony can make me a new suit. My last one was torn during battle.

I hop off my bed and head down to the lab. I see Tony and bruce wielding knives and throwing them at each other.

"Hey! Stop that you too!!! You'll hurt youself-Oh shit!" I duck down and land easily without harming myself as the knife embedded itself into the wall behind me.

"Or someone else." I mutter. Tony and Bruce looked at me startled. "Shit babygirl, are you okay?" Tony asked and I nodded.

"I came down to ask if you could make me a new suit for tomorrow. I'm leaving for a mission with Natasha." Bruce looked a little worried.

"Yeah sure, you have another design idea?" I grin and pull a piece of paper out of my pocket.

Tony takes it and unfolds it with Bruce looking at it over Tony's shoulder and smiles at it. "Your a great artist babe." I blush and hug him.

"Thanks. Do you think you can do it Tony? If its too much than just forget about it." Tony shook his head.

"Nah, It'll be easy with Bruce's help causing Bruce to look at Tony like a lost puppy.

I giggle and kiss them both before skipping out of the lab and heading to Natasha's room.