Forty Five

Riley POV

A long sigh escaped my lips as I finally sat down on my bed after the long mission. I place my hand in my hands a feel the water works begin to drip through my fingers and onto my lap. 

A whimper escapes and my bed dips before a pair of strong arms are wrapped around me and I'm pulled into Loki's chest. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and cry into his chest over everything that happened. If you take a moment to think, I royally fucked this mission up.

"No you did not, love." Loki whispered in my ear. I look up at him before looking down at my ruined sweater.

A silent gasp escapes my lips as golden light surrounded my body leaving me in a cute casual black dress.

I smile and look up into Loki's eyes before leaning in and kissing his lips. Our lips move together in an array of passion and love.

Loki pulls away to let me breath and intertwines our fingers together before pulling me up. "Come on, love. The others are waiting."

Loki's soft voice spoke and I nodded. "I love you Loki." This brought his usual mischievous grin to his lips and I raised my eyebrow.

"Ahhh Loki! Put me down right now!!" I squeal and he laughed. "Never!" He yelled and carried me out of me room to the living room where the rest of the team was.

(Shake it off by Taylor Swift just came on and I took a dance break. Everything hurts because I did physical training in Jrotc yesterday!)

I manage to shimmy my way out of Loki's arms and sit between Sam and Thor as Tony enters the room and turns on the T.V.

The interrogation room filled the screen and I gulped slightly seeing Liam's face. About a moment later Natasha walked in and Liam snarled at her.

"Where's your little Bitch?" He spat and Thor practically vibrated so I quickly sat on his lap so he wouldn't go smash Liam's face in before we got the information we needed.

"How did you know about the Vibranium?" Natasha pulled the chair around and sat in it. Liam snickered. "Why would I tell you?" He growled.

Natasha rolled her eyes and stood up. "Maybe Hulk will have better luck on getting what we need." She spoke simply and reached for the door.

"NO! Keep that mindless beast away from me please! I don't know the person's name. It was a group. They call themselves the watch dogs." He admits.

I flinch at the name and stand up. "I'm gonna get some fresh air." I say softly and head to the balcony. I lean against the banister and sigh.

"Come here babygirl." I look up and see Piertro and Lean into his arms before another par wrap around me. I pull away and see Wanda. 

I quickly wrap my arms around her and begin to cry. Natasha has been so hellbent on making Liam pay I haven't had a girl to talk to.

Wanda takes my hand and we walk to her room. Passing the team they look at me worried but smile. I love all of my mates.

With all of my heart.